20

After saying this sentence, my divine consciousness came out of his sea of consciousness. After I went out, I immediately used my spiritual power to dissipate the acacia incense in Yue Bohe's body. Of course, even if I didn't dissipate it, after such a period of time, the acacia incense should have dissipated by itself.

    I took a look at the sky outside, and calculated, it should be an hour since Yue Bohe and I entered the illusion. It was quiet outside, and I didn't know what was going on. I didn't care either, I just half sat up and looked leisurely at Yue Bohe who was still lying on his side with his brows furrowed.

    He should have been stimulated by what I said just now. Even though he was about to wake up from the illusion, he was still unsteady, and even more unstable. After all, he didn't know that it was an illusion, but the reality he thought.

    I didn't stimulate Yue Bohe any more, I just waited for him to wake up by himself. After waiting for a short while, I saw him suddenly opened his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes, he suddenly looked towards me. Those eyes were so bright, full of anger, so beautiful .

    "Are you awake?" I asked him with a smile.

    Yue Bohe's eyes gradually became bloodshot, he stretched out his long arms, rolled over, and pinned me under him. He tightly strangled my neck with one hand, and I had difficulty breathing, but I didn't struggle. Instead, I stared at him even more with a smile, my eyes were full of affection, and my tone was ambiguous and gentle, "Senior brother, you said you like him just now, why did you just come out?" , Treat me like this? Brother, this is what you like? Tsk, then this is hard for Qin Rushuang, after being treated like this by you for so many years, I still have to be friends with you.

    " Stimulating the ferocious beast, "Xie Ran, what the hell is going on! You plotted against me!" I said

    calmly, "What did I plot against you, tell me, and I'll listen too." "

    It was plotted against you Me, to force you to say that you like me, or to trick you into teaching me how to practice swords, or to trick you into eating the meals I cook?" I counted one by one, "The rice is what you want to eat, Did I force you? You taught me how to practice swords, did I mention it? As for liking... Tsk tsk, senior brother, did I, Xie Ran, say that I like you?"

    The reason why the illusion is an illusion is that everything experienced in the illusion is as real as an illusion. Unlike a dream, you may not remember the specific content after you finish it. The illusion is equivalent to being in a strange space. There is one more memory.

    What I said, I remember, he also remembers, and I didn't say a single lie.

    Yue Bohe probably has never suffered such a loss, he stared at me viciously, as if he wanted to peel me off, he clenched his cheeks tightly, the veins on his forehead almost popped out, he slammed every word He said heavily: "Yes, you never forced me, but everything you did was to seduce me!" "

    Even..." He said contemptuously: "Even you continue to learn from Rushuang shamelessly. Cooking, Xie Ran, why are you such a lowly person!"

    "Yue Bohe, keep your mouth clean!" My expression also changed, "Are you deaf and blind? How many times have I said that? , I have never learned from Qin Rushuang! As for the food, Yue Bohe, I said that you are also the senior brother of Changming Mountain anyway. Qin Rushuang's sense of taste is broken, so is your sense of taste also bad? Ah!" "In the illusion,

    I You really can’t taste the taste of the rice you made? Then Qin Rushuang sent you the noodles that time, and I have no shortage of chicken, duck and fish, and the taste is all the same. Yue Bohe, Yue Bo Heh, you always say that I learned from Qin Rushuang, so tell me, who did you learn from when I cook the meals for you later on!" Yue Bohe's expression froze, his thin lips pursed