35

I have never been through the catastrophe, so I don't know what to prepare for the catastrophe. I only went back to the cave where we lived before to retreat according to a little induction in the Lingtai.

    In fact, I was almost able to have the experience of crossing the catastrophe, but I was ruined by that senior brother who was so famous to the outside world. All my cultivation was destroyed once, and the next two years were all about practicing Qi. It wasn't until I was rescued by Yao Lao and reborn in the body of the senior that I could have such a high level of cultivation, and my cultivation level could enter the realm.

    Forget it, that's my fate, that's my calamity.

    After entering the cave, I went to the room where I lived, sat on the stone bed and closed my eyes to practice. As soon as I started to practice, I felt that all the meridians in my body were fully opened, and all the spiritual power rushed to me, entered my body, and entered my qi sea dantian along the opened meridians, looking inside the qi sea, I saw I took a golden round pill the size of half a fist, and that was my golden pill.

    It is said that the bigger the golden core, the stronger the monk. After cultivating to the Nascent Soul, the more solid the condensed Nascent Soul, the stronger the ability. I stared at the golden elixir and poured all the absorbed spiritual power into it. Soon, the surface of the golden elixir was covered with a layer of white mist.

       From Jindan to Yuanying is a process of qualitative change. There are too few Yuanying monks in this world of cultivating immortals. I was at the bottom of the world of cultivating immortals before, and I don’t know what will happen from Jindan to Yuanying.

     I am more cautious than ever, because I can only win, not lose. If I lose, the Hehuan Sect will have no one to protect them. Before they fail to improve their cultivation through dual cultivation, I am their strongest backing.    

      Following my instinct, I exhausted my whole body to absorb the spiritual power in the surrounding air. I felt that with me as the center of the circle, all the spiritual power in the surrounding ten miles was absorbed by me, and all of it poured into my golden core.    

      Later, after I successfully broke through and exited the test, through the descriptions of Jin Liu and An An Chiyun, I just knew that during the time of breakthrough, not only the spiritual power of ten miles around, but all the spiritual power of fifty miles around was absorbed by me. Like a vortex funnel, it poured into the cave where I retreated.

    A casual cultivator passed by, saw that scene, immediately recognized that there was a powerful breakthrough, and immediately did not dare to approach, so he made a detour to leave. That's right, whether the Nascent Soul is strong or not can also be discerned from the scene at the time of the breakthrough.

    I have heard that thousands of years ago, there was a Nascent Soul power who broke through, and the aura he formed was very powerful. Later, he became an excellent immortal cultivator, but that power had an unruly personality. The person is treacherous, only appears at the moment of breakthrough, and then disappears.

    It is said that that mighty man is a demon cultivator, whose body is a silver wolf. At that time, I only listened to the legend as a story, until I met Yayousensen, I wondered if that powerful demon cultivator was the one who left the essence of blood on Yayousen.

    Therefore, when I heard An An and the others say that I was shocked when I broke through, I didn't think it was strange. If that powerful demon cultivator is the monster partner of Senior Acacia Bone, then I will use the body of Senior to make a breakthrough. It's normal to have that kind of intrusion.