27

Since I was reborn, I have been thinking that it will not be so easy to take my child away. When I didn't know that he was taken away by Hu Buyan, I knew it was not easy just at Shu Yichen's place, because the Xianyun sect where Shu Yichen belongs has never been so easy to come and go, so I took advantage of it Night sneak attack.

    And when I knew he was here at Hubuyan, I knew it would be even more difficult. Because Hu Buyan is the Fox King, in his territory, if I, a human monk, want to take away a person, it will not be so smooth.

    So the moment I picked up the baby, I was ready to fight. I drew out the sword again, this sword has drank Shu Yichen's blood, it is much sharper than it was at the beginning. And I will not hesitate to start.

    "Fox king, get out of the way, or fight." The moment I picked up the child, Hu Buyan subconsciously stood in front of me, pursing his lips, wanting to call my name, but before he could speak, I warned him coldly, "Please don't call me Ranran, Fox King, just call me Xie Ran. I'm not that familiar with Fox King yet." "

    Ran... Xie Ran." With a sigh of relief, he closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, the fragility and loss of control in his eyes had disappeared without a trace, only traces of blood remained in the emerald green pupils. Yes, he is the Fox King, how could he let himself be immersed in the loss of control, just now he cried to me too much, "Xie Ran, I won't stop you from taking him away, it's just... just I hope you can accept my compensation."

    "In this world, anyone who does something wrong should compensate others, and I am no exception, and..." he said, and he looked at the person who was hugged by me. The crying child said in a hoarse voice that hadn't recovered from crying: "He's been with me all these years. Although he hates me, I'm his father after all. I've taken care of him for four years. I know what he likes to eat, drink, and wear here. I thought I should tell you that."

    "I don't want to! Go away, go away!" Before I could refuse Fox, the child spoke. He hugged my neck with his soft and short arms, squeezed his mouth tightly, and waited for him fiercely with those green eyes that were exactly the same as Fox Words, and he could not help but make a threatening sound from his throat, Like a threatened little beast trying to protect its mother, "I want to go with Daddy and don't want anything from you!" The

    boy's refusal obviously made Hu Buyan's face even uglier. His body was also moving, if I hadn't hugged him, maybe he would have rushed over and started a fight with Hu Buyan.

    Sure enough, he was a half-demon, with the ferocity of the fox clan in his bones. But this kind of thing doesn't need him as a child to come forward. Children should have a good childhood. These matters should be handled by adults. I patted his little back, touched him up and down, and comforted him.

     The grunting in the child's throat gradually became smaller, but the aggressive movements finally stopped. At this time, I replied to what Hu Buyan said just now, "First of all, you didn't forgive me, you once said that human beings You are at odds with demon cultivators, you exchanged my placenta with the safety of demon world and immortal cultivator world, I have no complaints against you, because I am just a human cultivator, if it is not me, it will be someone else." "Secondly, this child is I am alone, and have nothing to do with you. His father is Lin Lin, not Fox King Hu Buyan. Thank you for taking care of him for four years. But I will ask him personally what he likes and dislikes."

    "Finally , You have seen it too, he doesn’t like you. So please get out of the way, don’t let me do anything to you!”    

       I asked myself that I was just stating these facts, and didn’t mean to take revenge on him deliberately, but the fox king in front of me , but his face became even whiter. Staying in place, the body stiffened into a log.