65

Qin Rushuang, a despicable villain, has messed up many people's lives because of his selfish desires, he is not ashamed but proud. People like him naturally don't know why I attracted the attention of those three people, because we are not simply attracted, but entangled from past and present lives!

    How would someone like him who hadn't read the entire script know? How clear!

    I watched Wuchen grab Qin Rushuang's neck with three deep scars, and then tore him off the pillar. Wuchen was rude and ruthless, and used Qin Rushuang's body to tear off the ties that bound him. chains.

    The "clang--" sound of the chain breaking echoed in my ears.

    "Wu Huan, what do you want to do with this shameless villain!" Wu Chen grabbed Qin Rushuang's hair and pulled him up, asking me sullenly. I took a deep breath, lowered my head slightly, stared at the person I hated so much, and said: "Peel his skin, constrict his tendons, then pull out his soul and put it in the jade bottle." Every day, every night, every minute, every moment, we cast the fire of hell! When his soul disappears, we will use the panacea to increase his soul by one point, so that his soul will live forever and bear the flames, and wait for that day. If you are satisfied, then crush him!"

    Once my method is implemented, Qin Rushuang will only be in our hands forever, and we can treat him as we want, and we can even use more vicious methods. Doesn't he like men, isn't he jealous of me, then we can also take out the soul of the villain and adulterer and put it into the jade bottle together, so that his soul will be insulted by the villain and adulterer!

    Once he is locked in the jade vase, he will not be able to decide his own life or death. This is worse than death. After years of burning, his whole body will be burned to the point of being irrational. At that time, he will only seek a quick death instead of a new life!

    Wuchen and I know the consequences of this, and Qin Rushuang also knows it. His eyes widened in an instant, and he stared at us in disbelief. In the world of cultivating immortals, as long as the soul of a person is immortal, he will not die. To be tortured!

    He forced himself to be calm and said: "Xie Ran, you can kill me. Yue Bohe, didn't you just kill me directly? If that's the case, you should also kill me directly." "Ridiculous." Who did Qin Rushuang think he was

    ? What should others do? From the bottom of my heart, I thought that the method I mentioned would not cause any torture to Qin Rushuang, but now it seems that Qin Rushuang is still afraid. I said to Wuchen: "Wuchen, you go find a prodigal son and come here now, so that our Qingfengliangyue Qin Fengzhu will have a good time before he dies." Because I am a carnation bone

    , I have always thought that forcing others is the most disgusting thing, but using this method on Qin Rushuang makes me feel happy.

    "You just don't want Yue Bohe and the others to be kind to me, but how would you know, you who haven't finished the novel, how would you know that Wuchen and I have known each other in our previous lives, so Yue Bohe and Hu Shu didn't say anything, clearly It was Wuchen who wanted to protect the three parts of my split soul. He wanted me to grow up happily and carefree in this life, but you!" "

    Because of your selfishness, I was tortured and tortured by those three people. Insult, do you know..." My heart hurts and I hate it, how can there be such a shameless person in this world, "When Wu Chen regained his memory, he knew that the one who hurt me was always him How sad he and I were when we were alone!"

    "Qin Rushuang, let me tell you, anyone in this world can simply die to make up for their sins. Only you can't, you don't deserve it!" Qin Rushuang was stunned