49

"Qin Rushuang." I stared fixedly at the paper figurine, and spoke to him with the expression and tone I used to question him eight years ago, "Oh, you haven't shown up these eight years, I thought you were dead. "

    Eight years ago, I was not afraid of him, how could I be afraid of him eight years later.

    Qin Rushuang's tone really changed, and the little paper figurine's high-spirited posture also changed, as if it was out of breath.

    "Xie Ran, eight years have passed, and you still have this personality." I could tell that Qin Rushuang's breath was a little unsteady, "Eight years, I don't understand why you died so peacefully eight years ago. They are already dead, why are you still alive?"

     "After you came back to life, why did you become so powerful? You shouldn't be so powerful. The people who should have protected you didn't protect you, but hated you and hated you , your luck is extremely low. Why do you become stronger and stronger? Strong enough to kill Yue Bohe, so strong that even Changming Mountain has to look at you."

     "Xie Ran, how can your vitality be so tenacious. Knowing this, I shouldn't be soft-hearted back then, I should have done it more ruthlessly, and killed you directly, so as not to cause endless troubles."

     Qin Rushuang logically urged her to flatter her, grab her, and kill her enemies.

      "Whether I die or not has nothing to do with you. You want me to die, but I don't want to die. I want to live It will take a long time, even if you kill all of you, you will not die. There is a saying in the world that good people do not live long, and bad people live for thousands of years. For a long time, a good person can live a long life."

     "Changming Mountain is looking at me? No, Qin Rushuang, you are wrong, Changming Mountain is not looking at me, they are hating me. If they look at me, they should be afraid of me I don't dare to look for my whereabouts everywhere and try to kill me. But there is a saying that is true, that is, the more they do this, the more correct I am, and the more I am hated and hostile by them, the more I will Explain that what I did made them sleepless."

    "Qin Rushuang, since you already know where I am, go tell them and let them come. I, Xie Ran, will wait for them."

      I grabbed the little paper man Qin Rushuang was possessing, and pinched him to the ground. In front of me, I told him very casually, "Eight years ago, you couldn't kill me, and eight years later, you can't kill me so easily. Eight years ago, I was just a little Qi practitioner, with no one around me. Now I , is already a powerful Nascent Soul, and a suzerain, Qin Rushuang, what can you do to fight me?"

     Qin Rushuang's little paper figurine froze for a moment visible to the naked eye, and screamed in shock just before I annihilated him : "You have become a Nascent Soul Xiu, ah—!"

    Before I finished speaking, I crushed him into pieces, leaving only his screams lingering. His consciousness and a touch of soul were attached to the paper figurine, and it was crushed, so naturally the main body would not feel well.

    After pinching Qin Rushuang to death, I immediately went out of the room to find someone, whoever I want, and I must let that person send a message to let everyone in the sect know that Qin Rushuang has followed Hehuanzong. It takes two days for Changming Mountain to reach us. During these two days, we must be prepared to be attacked by Changming Mountain.

    At the same time, I will not force them to follow me desperately, they are also real people, if they don't want to, I will not force them, I will just let them go. It's just that I didn't see anyone when I went out, so I suddenly remembered that everyone had gone out to inquire about the news. In the entire sect, there was no adult except those orphans and An An whose parents both died.