12

Big yellow dog?

I laughed angrily, this idiot, even though I, Xie Ran, is an acacia bone, I can step on anyone in the world of cultivating immortals, but I can't be bullied by any mortal, especially a fool.

Yes, I could tell at a glance that this man was a fool. Although he was good-looking, his eyes were not as pure as an adult should have. In addition, the rattle he held in his hand made him even more sure. It's a fool's truth.

"Go away!" When I saw his smile, I felt disgusted. How can some people live so gracefully, while others live like dogs despite all their efforts.

No matter how good your first impression of him is, I just don't like what he said about me this time, and I'm just jealous and envious.

The man looked at me with wide eyes, as if he couldn't understand why I was so angry with him, I snorted and used all my strength to push myself up on the ground, get out of my way, and get out of my way.

If one day you are called a big yellow dog by a fool, you will not be happy.

In fact, I know it's not his fault. After all, what can a fool know, and what can he care about with a fool. I just can't vent my anger. I was beaten up by that purple-clothed monk because of jealousy.

Especially this fool is also very good-looking.

Yes, what an unfair world this is, why can a fool look so good-looking. He has a very pale face, a thin chin, and a tall, thin body. He also loves to smile, and his smile is silly. He is obviously a fool, but he smiles like a fox with malicious intentions.

and I? Obviously, he was suffocating evil in his heart, but it seemed that he was bullied very easily. The only balance I can find with this idiot is that he doesn't look very physically fit.

Some people are thin, but they look thin, but they have a lot of muscles, and they have a ruddy complexion and a healthy body. As for this idiot, his face was pale and thin, as if he could vomit blood in the next moment.

So what if he looks good, he's not a tuberculosis.

And he was poor, and he was wearing something, linen clothes with patches on them. I casually leak some spirit stones to him, and it will be enough for him to eat and drink for a lifetime.

Everyone knows that Xie Ran is not a good person, so I insult him in my heart without feeling guilty at all. As for that fool, he couldn't see my malice towards him at all. Seeing me crawling on the ground in a mess, he wanted to help me. But he was reluctant to part with the rattle in his hand, making him look even more stupid.

Later, he consciously thought of a clever way, which was to put the rattle in his mouth and free his hands to help me. I didn't want him to help me, so I just waved his hands away and let him roll.

He felt aggrieved, took down the rattle in his mouth, stared at me with those pretty fox eyes, "Why don't you want Lin Lin to help you?"

"What can you help me? If you are capable, you just helped me beat those three people while watching the excitement!" I knew that a mortal fool would never be able to beat those three people, but I just made such a vicious request. The fool was stunned, and said: "But Lin Lin can't beat them."

Linlin? His name is Lin Lin? Such a nice name!

Lin Lin, only those who are close to him and like him will call him so close, bah! His name is one hundred and thirty catties, he is so tall, but so thin, one hundred and thirty catties is a compliment to him. Yes, he was about half a head taller than me, and I was even more jealous of him.

God is not fair, not fair at all.

I didn't want to deal with the one hundred and thirty catties, so I got up by myself, staggered, turned around and left.

There are flower petals falling from above, hitting my eyelids, so annoying, what do you do with such blooming, do you think someone likes it? ah!

I don't want to stay in this peach grove anymore, how can there be such an ugly peach grove, the trees grow crookedly, no one repairs the branches, the strange shapes, it is the ugliest. I know that my current mental state is very wrong, and I don't like everything, so I say a word to everything.

One hundred and thirty catties followed me all the time, I could hear his footsteps, but ignored him.

Until I came out of the peach forest, and looked back at the lush peach blossoms, and the one hundred and thirty catties standing on the edge of the peach blossom forest, I suddenly hit myself in disgust.

Xie Ran, Xie Ran, why did you become like this?

The peach blossom forest is still very beautiful, and that fool is actually quite good.

"Hi! Thank you." I said to him, adding, "And, I'm sorry. I'm leaving, bye!"

After that, I went to town. I left in embarrassment with my spiritual power, the idiot couldn't keep up with me. When I arrived in the town, I first booked an inn for three days. This time I bought a lot. We have three days in the mortal world.

And Shu Yichen went to Changming Mountain to communicate, so there is no need to worry about him coming back suddenly.

During the three days in the mortal world, I returned to my hometown like a wanderer traveling far away.

Maybe those people are right. Xie Ran's structure is low, and he can't change his petty habits. He doesn't look like a person who cultivates immortals. He likes to eat mortal food, and he is used to sleeping instead of meditating.

I giggled, fortunately I didn't get rid of those bad habits, otherwise there would really be no place for me in this world.

Three days later, I went to wait for those people at the foot of Xianyunzong. During this period, I took pills to heal my injuries, put on decent clothes again, and combed my hair neatly. Show your embarrassing side to others.

Fortunately, as an acacia bone, in order to maintain a good appearance all the time, so as not to make Shu Yichen feel sick, otherwise I might be finished.

At that time, no one came, and I was very bored, so I wandered around again. In the end, for some reason, he returned to that beautiful peach grove.

I didn't want to go in, so I turned around and left. But I don't want someone to rush over from behind, stand in front of me, and call me silly and cheerful, "Don't you go?"

I took a closer look, and it turned out to be one hundred and thirty catties.

No, does this person live in Taolin? How come I can meet him here.

"Why did you leave? Don't you like Lin Lin?" One Hundred Thirty Jin asked aggrievedly, "But everyone in the village likes Lin Lin, and they say that Lin Lin is very obedient and good-looking. "

I like you or not, can't you see? Although I'm sorry for insulting him three days ago, it's really impossible for me to really like this fool. However, at that time, I suddenly remembered something, and I asked him, "Three days ago, I was beaten with a black nose and a swollen face. Now my face is fine. How did you recognize me?"

"I just recognize you. You are so good-looking, so fragrant, and then you said thank you to me."

"By the way, I still remember that your name is Xie Ran. Flowers wither and bloom without staining the dust, so nice to hear!"

...

"Ahem!" Suddenly, I felt a little pain in my stomach, and I couldn't help coughing twice. Blood came out of my throat and fell into the deep prison water. The prison water was dark in color, and the blood disappeared after a while.