25

The teleportation array is like a beam of light with a hat. The place of transmission is the beam of light. There is a huge circular stone above the beam of light. When the array is activated, there will be a gap in the void. The gap channel is sent to the other end of the gap channel, and it arrives at another place.

    To use the teleportation array, you need to hand in four medium-grade spirit stones. The amount of spirit stones to be delivered is determined according to the distance of the teleportation. Some are used for teleportation, and some are reserved for future maintenance of the teleportation array. The distance between the world of cultivating immortals and the world of demons and demons is very far, and four middle-grade spirit stones are already relatively cheap.

    I gave the spirit stone to the guards and entered the beam of light. In the beam of light, through the thin layer of light film, people outside can see that they put two spirit stones into a stone in front of the teleportation array. There is a light film emitting fluorescence on the surface of the stone. It is said that it will be swallowed directly and turned into spiritual power.

    This place is located at the foot of Xianyunzong Mountain, and the guards of the teleportation array are the disciples of Xianyunzong, but I put on a mask, and Jinliu is even more ordinary, so I don’t have to worry about being discovered, and they probably don’t even bother to look for me , because their young suzerain has gone down the mountain, they will be more concerned about Shu Yichen's safety.

    The formation was activated, and in the blink of an eye, we entered a smooth passage, with a white road under our feet, and a tube-shaped transparent film around us. When we stood, we could feel a huge force pushing us forward at a high speed , the speed is faster than the highest speed that Jindan cultivators can activate their spiritual power.

    Through the transparent film, we can see the emptiness outside. The emptiness is not nothing like the rumors, but is full of broken stones, big and small. It is very similar to the human power class in the demon world.

    They stayed in the void, and the stones, big and small, were at peace. I think, if the world can also be like this, then there must be no such contention in this world. However, I know that stones are dead things, human beings are not, they have selfish desires, so there will never be such a day.

    I only hope that one day in the future, the Hehuan Sect that I established will become such a paradise. The people in the sect are not disciples, they are brothers and sisters, they must support each other, the strong lead the weak, and the weak must work hard to cultivate. We can't change the outside world, so we can change ourselves.

    Half a quarter of an hour later, a white round exit appeared at the end of the passage. When I was approaching the exit, my feet trembled, and my eyes suddenly became dazzlingly white.

    I subconsciously closed my eyes, opened them again, and I was already standing in an open space. Jin Liu and others were beside me. As soon as the others landed, they immediately circulated their spiritual power and scattered away. Jin Liu was timid, He tightly tugged on my sleeve, his little face turned pale.

    Is this the paddle field? I thought about it, comforted Jin Liu, took out a map, found our current location, and then found the land of the Fox Clan, and then used my spiritual power to rush there.

    Yes, this is the Minglun Domain. At this time, we are in a monster forest on the edge of the Minglun Domain. Because human cultivators and demon cultivators are irreconcilable, fire and water cannot tolerate each other. Although due to demand, we have to build in the world of cultivating immortals and the world of demons. The transmission channel, but the end of the channel is not in the demon world, but on the edge of the demon world.