55

Finally, I put my teeth on the bed and lay down, and then I went out the door. But I didn't go anywhere, and I didn't know where to go. An An was still young, and I didn't want him to bear any more pressure. Jin Liu was busy with the affairs of the sect, and I didn't want to trouble him, so I could only sit At the door, waiting for the teeth to wake up.

    To put it bluntly, I'm actually at a loss now, and I don't know what to do.

    I think back, Xie Ran's life was very simple, he lost his parents, grew up to be treated as a furnace, died of dystocia, and resurrected to take revenge. But I didn't know that after taking revenge, such a sudden change would happen. How could the two dead people appear in Ya's sea of consciousness...why...

    Ya should have a connection with those two people, otherwise those two people would not have appeared in his sea of consciousness for no reason. There are also those memory fragments, those of Ya, Yue Bohe, Shu Yichen, and the ones I haven't finished reading. Is he Ya, or something else? Who is this person next to me?

    And I... who is it?

    I have to think this way, ever since I came out of Ya's sea of consciousness, I can't help but think back to what Qingjue Daoist said: The three of them are my calamity. Am I really like what he said, it is my fate to meet the three of them, and it is also my fate to meet Ya.

    Am I really like a marionette, I meet what other people let me meet, otherwise how to explain the relationship between Ya, Yue Bohe and Shu Yichen, maybe... there is still Hu Buyan. And Yao Lao... I couldn't help but start to wonder about Yao Lao, did he really discover the body of the senior by accident? Will he know something inside?

    I doubt a lot, but what makes me feel at a loss is that I doubt more of myself.

    Am I... still me?

    With my head lowered slightly, I looked at my open hands. These hands were unfamiliar but familiar. I don't know if it was because I had used this body for eight years, or something else. I feel that my current emotions have fallen into a strange depression and self-doubt. I understand it, but there is no way to dispel it. I can only try my best to suppress that emotion.

    What I can do now is to wait for Ya to wake up, and only when he wakes up will he know what is going on.

    In order to calm down, I meditated directly outside Ya's door. I didn't practice, but just settled my mind. After an unknown amount of time, I heard movement in the room, so I immediately got up and opened the door to go in. As soon as I entered, I saw Ya sitting up from the bed.

    When Ya saw me, he rushed over joyfully, "Ranran Ranran, I seem to have become stronger, look, I have become stronger!"

    Rushing in front of me, Ya hugged me clingingly, rubbing against my cheek Neck, full of emotion: "Thank you, Ranran, for always being with me when I have a headache. Ranran, I like you so much, what should I do, I like you so much that I don't know what to do."

     I can feel To Ya's joy, he is purely happy that he is more powerful, and also purely likes me, I can feel his liking, but it is precisely because I feel that kind of liking, the more I want to know, he and Yue Bo Heshu are also What happened to Chen. 

   Because, I also like teeth like that. It's true that I don't like him between partners, but I still like him. I planned him in my future. I thought that if An An left, I would live with him until we grow old.

    So, the more we value each other and enjoy each other, the less I can accept any distance between us.

     So, I just let Ya hug me to express his joy, and didn't respond to him. After he was overjoyed, I closed my eyes and let out a breath, opened my eyes again, and asked with unprecedented seriousness: "Ya, I ask One thing about you, do you ever remember what happened after I entered your sea of consciousness.”