5

Shu Yichen was hot all over, he grabbed my waist and rubbed against me, the heat all over his body made me feel a little hot, he was begging for love!

But Shu Yichen's movements were unusually unfamiliar. He knew he was not feeling well, but he didn't know how to relieve it. I was apprehensive and a little embarrassed at the same time. I didn't expect Shu Yichen would lose even this instinct after losing his mind. He was like a real child who didn't understand anything or know anything.

"My lady, I'm uncomfortable...so uncomfortable..." He said aggrievedly, even with a slight cry in his nose.

No, I'm not your wife, I'm just an insignificant, vulgar, lecherous, slutty and slutty bone.

I clearly understand what Shu Yichen's actions mean, and I also understand more clearly what the consequences will be if I agree to him.

Even though my body was unbearably hot, I still firmly pushed Shu Yichen away and said, "Wait a minute, I'll find someone for you."

Presumably, these days' favored children will not be able to endure their own desires and desires, and they have never tried to be patient. Therefore, the only thing I can do now is to help Shu Yichen find someone.

Yue Bohe should be happy to help.

After pushing Shu Yichen away, I released the contact paper crane that Yue Bohe gave me. It's ridiculous to say that when I stayed in Changming Mountain for so many years, Yue Bohe never gave me a paper crane, but now that I've become an acacia bone, I still have the qualifications.

Shu Yichen, who has lost his mind now, doesn't know what I'm doing, he didn't stop me from contacting the paper crane, he just kept hugging and rubbing against it. It was only when Yue Bohe came in with a seductively dressed woman with acacia bones that he understood what was going on.

"My lady! Don't you love me? Why do you let other women touch me! Woohoo, I don't want other people!"

"My lady, I feel so bad!"

"My lady, help me, woo woo woo~"

Shu Yichen slapped the woman away, and complained to me sadly with tears on his face. The tall man hugged me with his waist bent, like a large beast abandoned by humans, with red eyes.

Boldly, I patted Shu Yichen's head and said softly, "Don't cry, she will make you comfortable."

I didn't dare to look at that woman, she was a miserable person just like me, I didn't dare to have a relationship with Shu Yichen, but I pushed her into the pit of fire.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of Yue Bohe looking at me, presumably he was laughing at me for pretending to be serious at this moment.

Sure enough, just when Shu Yichen refused the woman again and said that she only wanted me, Yue Bohe grabbed my wrist tightly and whispered in my ear: "Xie Ran, don't pretend to be chaste now, Shu Yichen If Yichen wants you, you have to give it!"

"It's very uncomfortable for you not to see him now. Now you think that he may hate being close to you when he wakes up in the future, so why don't you think about it, if you reject him now, he won't be angry with you when he wakes up?"

I almost laughed, Yue Bohe is like a mortal bustard, "I am pregnant with Yue Bohe, seven months old."

This is also one of the reasons why I dare not agree. I am pregnant, but Yue Bohe still asks me to serve Shu Yichen.

Shu Yichen became more and more uncomfortable, his eyes were almost red, and the aura around him became manic, as if he was about to go crazy again. Yue Bohe and I have already guessed that Shu Yichen's state is not like an ordinary estrus, but a more serious one that can only be resolved through sexual intercourse and double cultivation.