50

In the next few days, the disciples of the Hehuan Sect were still inquiring about the news, but because they knew the arrangements of Changming Mountain and the location of our sect had been leaked out, they spent three percent of their energy on inquiring about the news, and seven percent of their energy on uniting their respective dual cultivators. . It is said that some men are so cheap, you take him seriously, but he treats you like nothing, and you treat him badly, but he cares about you.

    Therefore, in just two days, the disciples of my Hehuan Sect brought back as many monks as the disciples of our sect. There are one hundred and fifty-six disciples in the Hehuan Sect now, and there are actually one hundred and fifty-two people they brought back for double cultivation. Some people didn't bring it back, and some people brought back two or three in one breath.

    I called Jin Liu aside and asked, "Do those people have no opinions and ideas in this situation?" Men and women in the

    world are jealous, as long as they love, they will inevitably develop possessive desires, and temporary sharing is only a temporary compromise. Right now, the people brought back by these disciples share their love with others, and are even willing to sacrifice their lives, which is completely contrary to their nature.

    "Xie Ran, there must be some people who have opinions, but you have to understand that we disciples will not force others. On the contrary, those people are willing to come back, and some people have deep feelings and are willing to share love with others."

      Jin Liu Said, "Everyone in this world should not regret all their choices. After all, every decision they made at that time must be his best choice at the moment."

     "And most of these people are small sects. Disciple, there are still many casual cultivators. It is not easy for them to find a way to improve their cultivation, and it is even more difficult to find someone they like, so how can they be dissatisfied."

      I smiled, and I stopped asking, just patted Jin Liu on the shoulder, Sighing: "Three years, you have matured a lot." After a pause, I asked him, "What about you? How are you with that person?"

    I rarely care about other people's love life, but Jinliu is different from others. But Jin Liu just smiled, and I knew what he meant. Jin Liu smiled calmly and without pain, which shows that whether his relationship goes well or not, it has little to do with his life.   

    The disciples over there team up with other monks to help, and I will not be idle here. I went to find Hu Buyan, and discussed with him a lot about how to deal with the Changming Mountain attack, he said: "Changming Mountain is not monolithic, and many people are very interested in the fact that Master Qingjue let his son be a big brother. Opinion. Changming Mountain has a total of twelve peaks. Yuegou Peak and Kaishan Peak have a good relationship. "

    Hu Buyan, as the former Northern Fox King, is very familiar with the distribution of forces in Renxiu, the intrigue between people, the struggle for power, monks are also people, and where there are people, there are benefits.

    "Since that's the case, how many people are there in Changming Mountain and Kaishan Peak?" These disciples of the Hehuan Sect also went to inquire, but after all, they were on the periphery of Changming Mountain and couldn't enter the interior, so they didn't know a lot of information. And the fox does not say anything different, some people do not like to stay in the human world, but yearn for the demon world, for the sake of the demon world, they lie in ambush in the big sect as demon seeds.

    Back then, the news that I was pregnant only came out from Yuegou Peak for a day, and the Fox Clan got the news, and Yue Bohe came to tell me that I was able to live because of the placenta in my belly. If Hu Buyan said that no one was sent to Changming Mountain, I wouldn't believe it.