Chapter 10 - Games

⚠️TW⚠️
Injury details
Swearing
——
⚠️(I think that's it, if you notice any more please tell me and I'll add them to the list of TW's.)⚠️
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
Aaron is carrying me back to our room and Kenji is walking besides us. The pain is excruciating, I can't wait to get into bed and out of these blood stained clothes.

We enter the room and the first thing Aaron dose is put me on the bed. Then, he walks over to the button that opens the wardrobe and gets me some pajamas. He strides to where I'm sitting, my legs on the floor whilst sat on the edge of the bed, and crouches in front of me. I'm fighting to sit up. "Kishimoto, go and get some water, painkillers and a hot water bottle" he says and Kenji walks out.

"My love, are you alright?" He looks so worried, it melts my heart. "Just in pain, I'll be okay soon." I look into his green, emerald eyes "here sweetheart, do you need some help putting them on?" He gives me the clothes in his hand. "Could I have some help please" I whispered. "Of course my love."

He helps me into my pajamas:

(A\N): (Let me know, do you guys like me adding pictures of the things that the characters are wearing, or, if I just describe them?)————

————

"There you go sweetheart, that must feel a little bit better" he kissed my head. "Yeah, I feel more at home now" I smile. "I'm glad".

Kenji comes in with a wagon. A FUCKING WAGON! Inside is all the things that Aaron asked him to get, and some he didn't ask him to get. "Okay I got it all" Kenji is out of breath, he must of ran a lot of the way. "Thank you Kishimoto" Aaron looks into the small wagon and takes out one of the many bottles of water and the box of painkillers. He pops two of the pills out of the packet, then, opens the water, he hands them both to me. "Here you go love." "Thank you both" I smile and take the pills.
~~~
After around thirty minutes of the three of us talking, me and Aaron sat on the bed - I'm tucked under the covers sat against the headboard and Aaron is sat on the covers against the headboard - are hands intertwined, Kenji is sat cross legged near the bottom of he bed facing the both of us.

"Aaron, you actually think that you'd be able to take on two lions?" I suppress a laugh. "Are you doubting me love?" He smirks at me. "They're lions!" I now laugh. "I would gladly watch that fight go down, I'd even record it" Kenji joins me in laughing. "In what situation would you need to be able to take down two lions?" I ask him. "You never know, I never thought I'd use my powers to drain out your lethal touch, and look what's happening here" he kisses my lip and cups my cheek. "Ew! Get a room" he puts his hands over his eyes. "Your in our room!" Aaron throws a cushion at him. "Okay, good point" he uncovers his face, me and Aaron are back to just holding hands. "Though Warner you have a point, you know, with the 'you never know' thing and the 'I didn't think I'd need to use my powers to drain Juliette's powers and stop her lethal touch'. But these are lions, lions aren't in North America." Kenji gets an eye roll from Aaron as a response to what he's just said and, most likely, for the impersonation of his voice Kenji used whilst repeats what Aaron had previously said.

All of a sudden Castle walks in. "Jeez...Castle man, do you ever knock? They could have been doing anything in here." Kenji has a face like a smacked ass. "Ugh, Kenji!" I throw another cushion at him. "What is it Castle?" I ask. "I was just coming to see how your doing" he smiles. "Oh, erm, I'm okay, thank you, I guess..." I give him a half smile. Kenji went on for about five minutes telling me how Castle was planning on leaving me in there till they had all the right people and weapons, and I get it, but I can't help the feeling of anger I now have towards him, I trusted him and he was willing to keep me there being tortured. I feel slightly betrayed. "I'm so sorry I couldn't come along to get you, I was so busy, no one even told me they had gone to get you" Castle lies his ass off. Kenji laughs and Aaron let out a "are you serious" and rolls his eyes. "Okay then, what where you so busy doing?" I ask, if he's going to lie to me then he's going to have to lie like his life depends on it. For me, Aaron and Kenji this is now a game - who can crack Castle first - I know the boys are in on this game, because we all share a look, that knowing look.

"I had some paperwork to go through regarding the new buildings that you said to plan for." Haha he's trying to bring the root of the problem back to me! Not on my watch mister. "Oh really? So what building did you work on?" Kenji smirks. "The doctors surgery on Rise-Way Avenue" he's good at this, but not good enough - there is no Rise-Way Avenue in the sector - this game just turned up a notch bitches! "Uhu, so what is it you planned?" Aaron says pulling out his phone and writing a message on the notes app. He softly nudged my shoulder to tell me to read it without him turning the screen towards me.

Dose he mean Hill-Way Avenue?😏😂

I try, and fail, to hold in my laughter. I look to see Castle staring at me, "I'm sorry, carry on" I say still giggling, hiding my face into Aaron's chest. "As I was saying, I looked into some possible employees for the surgery." Castle answered. "Oh, can I see who you picked as suitable?" I added pulling away from Aaron's chest, my laughter had stopped  but I can't hold in my wide grin. "Erm, I think for today you shouldn't worry about work. I'll get them to you tomorrow morning" Castle stands up. "It was nice to see you, I'm glad your okay, Juliette" and with that he leaves... HE FUCKING LEAVES!

"What the fuck!" Kenji is the first to speak. "Is that man serious, he just lied his ass off." I just groaned - to be honest - right now I don't care about Castle being a bitch, I'm in pain. The wound on my stomach is burning and my head is giving me a hard time. I think it's from laughing, before I laughed it still hurt but now it's worse. "Juliette, love" Aaron kisses my forehead. "You zoned out for a moment. Are you okay?" Aaron's voice soft with concern and worry. "It's just the wound on my stomach it's burning and my head is killing me." I'm pulled into his arms and I snuggle my head into his chest, I'm hit with the familiar smell of his cologne. He kisses the top of my head and I hear Kenji say "hadn't the pain killers worked?" he asked me and I look to him, my head still on Aaron's chest. "They did but when I laughed my stomach moved and I think one of the stitches came out." Once I've said this Kenji cringes with disgust, he's not good with needles, so I guess the fact that my stomach was literally sewn together freaks him out a little, well a lot.

"Would like me to run you a warm bath." I smile up at Aaron, "yes please". He nods then walks into the bathroom and I can hear him turning on the taps.
————
Word count: 1338