🎉Chapter 100🎉 - Sweet Mornings

JULIETTE'S POV:
The next morning, I woke up in Aaron and I's bed. He is still fast asleep, his arms wrapped around me like I am a teddy bear.

I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck, feeling every time his chest rose and fell with his breathing.

This man is my life.

This man is my lover.

This man is my everything.

This man is my fiancé.

I softly slip out of his grasp, I'm surprised he doesn't wake up, but, to be fair, we were up late last night. I'm glad he has gotten some extra sleep, he needs it.

I stroll into the bathroom, picking my up toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste - the empty tube.

I use all of my strength to get out even the smallest blob of toothpaste.
My bad, I should have kept watch on it.

Now I know what you're thinking, wouldn't Aaron have noticed?
He doesn't use the same toothpaste as me. You see, his is some sort of extra strong minty disaster, it burns my mouth. It actually makes my mouth feel numb and like I've just liked ice and fire at the same time. It's awful.

Though, I guess, today, I'm going to have to endure the awful sensation of his toothpaste. Ew.

I grab his tube, it's folded up at the bottom and it's so perfectly neat.
I twist the bottom where the empty tube has been rolled up, and pull it towards me the slightest bit. Out comes a thick layer of toothpaste, covering my toothbrush.

After successfully keeping Aaron's toothpaste tube pristine, I ready myself for the pain that my mouth is about to go through.

Before I have time to chicken out, I shove it isn't my mouth and start to brush.

Second into brushing, I can't help the drool that is falling out of my mouth, I can't close my mouth, the sting is even worse if I do.

I've decided that I hate mint.

After an agonising, okay maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, two minutes, I spit out the horrid foam and and rinse it down my drain.

I pour a cap full of mouthwash and swig it into my mouth.

"Fuck-" I almost choke as the liquid hits my mouth that's already on fire - and I've just added minty fresh mouth wash.
I recoil and spit straight out, no gurgling mouthwash today thank you.

After showering I wrap myself with a towel and ring out my hair.

I still can't believe my fucking toothpaste was gone!

I wipe my teeth on the bath mat and then proceeded to the bedroom, where Aaron is sitting up in bed.

"Good morning, love." He smiled, that is suddenly dropped when he senses my discomfort.

"My toothpaste was gone, so I had to use yours." I groan.

He gets up and stills over to me, which I am still only wearing a towel, "how didn't you notice it was running out?" He laughed as he kisses my forehead.

"Because I don't really look, I just squeeze." I open the closet and then walk inside.

Aaron has gone into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"You kept my toothpaste tube perfect!" He calls, I can hear his wide smile.

I giggle. "Guess I'm learning!"