Chapter 87 - Builder

(A/N): (This chapter is still under editing, so there may/will be some grammatical and spelling mistakes.)
————
⚠️TW⚠️
Sexual harassment
Threat
Threat of kidnapping
Guilt
————
(I think that's all the TW's, if there're any more, just tell me and I'll add them to the list.)
————
JULIETTE'S DIARY ENTRY:
This world is a strange place, a forest of darkness and light. Through good and bad - cool and dark - ridged and beautiful.

This place is perfect... right?

Wrong.

Whilst yes, this planet provides life, vegetation and nutrients, it also offers war, hunger and suffering.
For everything you take, you also must give.

We have school that provides us with education and a chance to become whatever we want, yet it isn't enjoyable - because it's pressured as stress.

The ocean is big, blue and wide, millions and billions of animals call the water home, it provided us with drinking water, bathing water, rainwater... pretty much everything... yet tsunamis can come and wipe out cities whole.

Sports. A way to find something that brings may joy and excitement, accomplishment and pride. So why is it that it must come with pain? Sore muscle, twisted ankles, exhaustion, breathlessness.

So how come these things, the normalities of the past, present and future must come with such consequences? Why must such joy and incredibility come with such risks? It's astonishing.
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
As I trudge my way down the construction site, one of many, I see the beginnings of new houses. The new foundations, blueprints, scaffolding and builder.
It's honestly crazy to me, that something so important, like a home, can start off as something nothing other than a pile of mess. Dirt everywhere, mud squelching whenever it's allied to pressure.
It shows that no matter what, no matter your past, position, your wealth, family and career - no matter who you are - nothing can stop you from achieving greatness. I believe that if you're influenced by good morals and values, then you can make anything happen.

"Hello Miss Ferras!" One of the builders called from across the road.
I smiled back, not feeling like starting a conversation with anyone.
"Miss Ferras, I can see you're bothered by something... maybe someone?" He spoke.
I sighed, annoyed. Wishing and wanting nothing more than for silence, and to be left alone.

I see him roll his eyes out the coroner of my eye, "come on Miss, a stunning lady like you shouldn't be so sad".

That's when this became something that made me want to run for the hills, sprint and never look back.

"Let's have some fun beautiful!" He chuckled. "Don't make me come over there and get you myself!"
As I fasten my feet's pace I can hear him still bellowing at me.
"Don't be like that! Come and see me, let me see you." I shouted. "I wasn't lying, I'll come over there and tackle you to the fucking floor!"

As tears fill my eyes, scared and angry, I reach into my pocket and dial Aaron's phone number.
He answers almost immediately.

"Love?" He sounds to be in disbelief and joy.
"Help me Aaron, this man is shouting at me and won't stop." I cried.
I can hear him grab his keys and then leaving the room. "Where are you, love?"
"I-I'm by the new house buildings on *********."
I hear sudden loud muffle of wind, irruption his phone's microphone, signifying that he's runny out side.