Chapter 61 - Teasing

⚠️TW⚠️
Guns
Mention of psychosis
Smoking/Cigarettes
Mentions of drugging
————
KENJI'S POV:
During the time Juliette was rescuing her siblings:
Me and Warner are standing outside Sebastian's office door, it's locked.
"You've got to be kidding me." I groan. "How the fuck are we supposed to get in?"

Out of no where I look round and see Warner come over with a brick, where the fuck has he got a brick from in this shit hole? He smashes the handle off the door and kicks it open.

"That's one way to do it." I say as he rids of the brick. "Bit harsh though, don't you think?"
He walks into the office, ignoring my question. I suppose this is one of those times where J would tell me to shut up because 'now is not the time to make jokes'.

"Kishimoto!" Warner said in his 'commander voice'. "Look through the desk draws, I'll look through the bookshelf."
"Yes, sir." I say and salute toward him, just like old times. He rolls his eyes and I move on to doing the task at hand, looking through a psychos desk draws. I don't know what to expect, maybe a fucking head or a gun, knife, bomb or even some weird scientific device that I could never understand how it works.
Well, here goes.

I open the right top drawer, inside there lays, papers, pens, pencils, letters, envelope opener, elastic bands and scissors.

The top right draw holds lighters, cigarettes, mouth spray, mints and chewing gum. I never saw Sebastian as the type to smoke, I guess I don't know him so I wouldn't know details about him like that.

The second draw down on the left there's weird looking potions, specimens ready to go under a microscope and a tub of needles. This guy is a fucking creep. Who keeps a stash of needles?!

The second draw on the right is the last draw that I can open, the bottom two are under lock and key.
In the not locked draw the one thing that catches my attention immediately is the multiple 'protections' in their wrappers. How dose he get laid? Him?

I take one out of the drawer and hold it up. "Hey Warner," I called, he turned toward me and saw what I'm holding.
"You found that in his office drawer?" he asked, seemingly shocked.
"Yeah. You should probably keep this just in case you and J..." I cap my hands together three times, "have some... fun".
He looks at me and blushes, he freaking blushed! "I swear kishimoto if you don't shut up I'll rip your head off."
"You blushed!" I tease him.
He rolls his eyes, his face still reddened deeply from him blushing. "Now is not the time for this." He simply said, and he's right, but I'm not going to stop. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
"So what are you going to do? Deny you and J have ever done that?" I know I'm treading on thin ice, but I don't give a shit. "I mean, it wouldn't work. You're twenty and J is nineteen - almost twenty - and also it's really obvious because when I ask J she can't speak, stumbles on all her words. It's funny."

He reaches for his gun, points it at my head, his finger on the trigger then he quickly moves the gun's target, shooting the two locks of the bottom draws. "Keep your mouth shut and do your job." He sharply turns back around, continuing to rummage through the bookshelf. I laugh, knowing I've embarrassed him.
————
Word count: 678

(A/N): (Kind of a filler chapter also so you can understand more on what happened with Kenji and Aaron/Warner. I really want to make the friendship between Kenji and Aaron/Warner like how it is in the book, it's funny and also really fun to write. Sorry if this one was a little boring, it's just to give some more insight from Kenji's perspective and how Aaron/Warner acts when he's not around Juliette.)