Chapter 98 - A Perfect Night

⚠️TW⚠️
Sexism
Verbal sexual harassment
Violence
Cringy cheesy shit
————
AARON'S POV:
"Hello, what can I get you for drinks?" Asked a waiter that came out of no where. He looks Juliette up and down, smirking, my insides twist with rage as he eyes her up. I am about to say something to wipe that smirk off his face when suddenly:
"I'm sorry, could you give us another moment." Juliette politely asked, though I can sense her discomfort.

"I'm sorry but I am here to take your order, not to be sent away by someone like you."

Before I can even process what is happening, Juliette slams her fists on the table and stand up, almost knocking her chair over as the stood. "What is that supposed to mean?!" She basically screams.

Gosh I love this girl.

"Woah woah woah, calm down." The waiter winks at her "you have quite the temper, you know, you shouldn't talk to a man like that."

This is where I refuse to hold back, I know what he is feeling, and I do not like it one bit.

I stand up and pin him by the neck in the wall behind the table we're sat at.

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK LIKE OR THINK LIKE THAT REGARDING MY GIRLFRIEND!" I roar.

Suddenly I feel two men pulling me back, away from the little bitch that I had up against the wall. "Sir, sir, you're going to have to calm down." Said a man with dark black hair and a stubble-like beard that resembles the same colour as his hair.

"You have no right to harass my staff." Said the other man, this one is much older, he has pale skin and white hair, I would say he is around the age of eighty - definitely of the age where most would retire.
I assume he is the manager.

The waiter that I 'attacked' has now made his way around me and the other two men, and shuffled besides a very uncomfortable looking Juliette.

"Erm, Aaron, why don't we leave?" She breathes out shakily.

I nod, untangling from the mens grip and walking over to her, cupping her worried looking face.
"Come on, love, let's go."

She nods and the only thing left to do is leave.

As we walk out the restaurant, a thought dawns on me:

My proposal plan is now ruined.

Though, it doesn't matter, I will not have anyone speaking to me girlfriend like that. How dare he suggest that a woman is below him, because he is a man. Juliette is ten times the person he will ever be.

Walking hand in hand to the car, an idea pops into my head.
"Hey," begin, "how would you feel about a picnic on the beach?"

I can see her face light up, her eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "Yes!"

I chuckle at her adorable enthusiasm. "Alright then, though, you'll have to give me half an hour to set it up."

"There's no need for that, Aaron."

I shake my head, as we get into the car. "It's still your birthday, that means that it's my job to surprise you."

She rolls her eyes playfully, as I turn on the car engine, pulling out of the parking spot we are in.