Chapter 14 - Shower Thought's

JULIETTE'S POV:
It's now 11:25am and Castle, Kenji and Adam have just left our room. Aaron has just shut the door behind the. "Love, how are you?" He asks me, I can tell that he's wanted to ask this since he found me. He has asked me but now it's on a more personal scale. "I'm... coping" I say. "Sweetheart, we are going to fix this, I promise you" he comes and pulls me into a hug whilst we're sitting in our bed. "Aaron, why does this keep happening to me? It's not fair." I kiss her forehead. "It's not fair, we will stop Sebastian okay. We'll get through this together" he says, I smile up at him. "I know, I know. I'm just tired of fighting." I stand up and walk to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be quick, in case the French Supreme arrives." He nods to this and I shut the bathroom door.

I walk up to the shower and let the water heat up, I go over to Aaron's collections of soaps and shampoos. I pick up multiple bottles and look at the little labels that say what sent they are. I end up going with Apple and Raspberry. It's a nice light pink colour and I pick the same scent for body wash and conditioner.

I undress and step into the streaming shower, I wash away the frost of this morning. I picked up the shampoo and lather it in my long silky hair, feeling the soap turn into foam, I closed my eyes and rinsed my hair. I run my hands along my locks to help the water get all the soap out.

I stepped back from the downpour of water and reached for the conditioner to cover the bottom of my strands of hair. I let it soak in whilst I wash my body with the shower gel.

After I've washed my body I stand under the water and rinse my body and then the conditioner.

I step out of the shower and wrap my towel around me, I walk over to the sink, looking into the mirror. I apply some face cream and then brush my teeth, I didn't this morning because... well, things happened.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Aaron isn't in bed anymore, the light to his office is on, so I assume he's in there. I press the button to the wardrobe and go inside and get changed. I put on a simple black dress, simple but formal.

I hear the door knock and I know who it'll be

I open the door and see, as I thought, Delelui. "Miss Ferras, the Supreme Commander of France is here to see you, he is waiting for you in meeting room seven." He spoke. "Okay, I'll be down in a second, I just need to get Aaron-" Delelui cuts me off, "Mam, he only wishes to speak with you, he refuses to speak with anyone else." I freeze. "Okay, let me tell Aaron where I'm going, I don't want you to worry" I smile to him and then shut the door before he can answer because I know exactly what he'd say, "it's best not, he won't let you go alone and the supreme wont speak" but I can't just leave, not after this morning.

I knock on his office door then peek my head in before stepping in. "Hey, love," he smiles. "Hey, the French supreme is here, but he will only speak to me... alone." he flinches, "What?" he asks. "I know, but it'll be okay, I'll be right back." I smiled at him. "Darling, these people aren't friendly. Going in there alone is dangerous." "I know, I know, that's why I have an idea." I say. "You and Kenji use his powers, you borrow his, and then you can be in the room and he'll speak" I say. He gives me an impressed grin. "Wow, that's a good idea. Let's go." He said and we walked out the room together - hand in hand - walking to Kenji, Adam and James's room.

————
Word count: 762
——
(A/N): (I know this is a short chapter but this is a filler chapter while I work on chapter 16, that chapter will be the longest one I've written.

Thank you so much for 80 reads! That's crazy, and thank you for reading on through the chapters. I really enjoy writing this so if you have any suggestions, then please let me know.)