Chapter 13 - Documents

⚠️TW⚠️
Trauma
Feeling insane
Panic attacks
Schizophrenia (Major TW)
——
⚠️(If you feel uncomfortable with these TW's then maybe skip a few chapters because it's going to be a plot point for a part of the story, it won't be to long but I already have a plan for this book and the schizophrenia plays a big role in some upcoming chapters.)⚠️
————
AARON'S POV:
Castle is just parking up the tank, Juliette is asleep in my arms. She looked so tired I don't think her body has the energy to dream of any type, whether that be good or bad. "We're back" Castle called from the front. "Should we wake her up?" Kenji asked. "I don't know," I responded. "We have to speak to her and see what's going on, she needs to be awake for us to do that" Castle added. "But why would we have to do that when it's schizophrenia" Kenji chimed in. "I'm not so sure, when Juliette was at Omega Point, Juliette was suffering with schizophrenia, I helped her get through it and she was on medication then we slowly took her off it when the voice stopped, so I think she'd know if it's schizophrenia she wouldn't have ran, she would have come to me, to start her medication again. That's what we always said we'd do if the voices started again." "Castle, why didn't you say this before?" I said, my voice was so angry. "Didn't you think that was important information?" Castle looked at me and nodded. "Yes, but you had to be completely focused. If I'd said this before we found her then you might have let your anger for Sebastian take over your focus, and if anyone knows her the best, it'd be you." he explained, it made sense but it still pissed me off a bit. "That doesn't matter now, that means that this isn't schizophrenia then someone is fucking with her mind, again." Kenji says. I drag a hand down my face then I kiss her forehead, "Juliette, sweetheart, wake up" I whispered. "Hmm" she mumbled in a sleepy slur. "Aaron?" She quietly questioned. "Yes, darling. The voice, is it still there" I ask. "Erm... Suara?" She whispered. "I can only hear faint mumbles." She said, "Come on, let's go back to our room and get you warm then we can think of some more ideas." Everyone nodded and we got out the tank, I carried Juliette, and we all walked to our bedroom.

We got into me and Juliette's room and I got Delelui to bring her a hot chocolate, it hasn't arrived yet. Meanwhile I gave her one of my very few sweaters, and I got her some of her own sweatpants:

 Meanwhile I gave her one of my very few sweaters, and I got her some of her own sweatpants:

"Thank you," she said

"Thank you," she said. "No worries, love" I smiled to her, and only her. "Are you okay, J?" Kenji asked her. "I'm okay," she said. "But I don't think it's schizophrenia." "I already told them Juliette," Castle adds. "Okay well then I know for a fact that this isn't schizophrenia, it doesn't feel the same, this time it's too real, too accurate. It answers my questions and says that if this were the doing of my brain, it'd already know, this is a person. I can tell. It also only comes into my brain some of the time, like someone is clocking in and clocking out of my mind." She explained. "I think it's most likely someone with a telepathic power, someone trying to, either, make you seem insane to everyone, or, they're trying to lure you somewhere." I turned to look at Juliette's face - she looks petrified at what Castle is saying. "Hey, hey. Love it's okay, we're going to stop them, they won't get you. We're going to keep you safe." Once I said this the other two men in the room looked at her. "Yeah J, this is a telepathic power they can't control your mind." Kenji gives her a sympathetic smile. "This is Sebastian isn't it" she shook. "It looks that way," Castle answered her.

Then a knock came from the door, Juliette immediately looked at me with petrified eyes. "It's okay, love, it's probably Delelui with your hot chocolate," I get up and walk to the door then open it to see my grandfather. "Thank you Delelui," I said. "Everything okay?" he asked. "Yes, everything is okay now" and with that he shuts the door and I walk back to where I was sitting, against the headboard on my side of the bed, I gave the girl sitting next to me the mug. "Here" I said. "Thank you, Aaron."

"I think I may have an idea who is behind this." Castle starts. "A few months before you, Juliette, and you, Kent, came to Omega Point we got new information of a telepathic power but from an anonymous source, they never said who it was - they didn't even give us a name. Just the knowledge of this mystery human." Kenji scoffs, "what so they literally just expected you to believe them?" Castle nodded. "Yes, of course I didn't, I mean this 'Informa' wasn't even giving us their own name, so I just sort of wrote it off as nonsense. Then you came Juliette and that sort of took over my mind." Castle had a serious face on, a thinking face. "Isn't Sebastian one of the Supreme children?" Juliette asked me. "Yes" I answered confused. "So that means that, somewhere, his every move is recorded - that means we only have to get access to the French Spreme's documents, there should be, possibly, this mysterious person. I know for a fact that those drugs that Sebastian gave me wasn't just some sort of drug to deactivate my powers, I think something else was in there." she says. "Yes, I think that could be a very possible situation" Castle answered her. "Warner, can we access the France Superme's documents?" Kenji asked me. "Yes, but they'll have a password of some kind, if we get the password - we're in. We can't get it wrong though, because when someone enters the wrong password it sends him a notification." I honestly have no idea what password it could be, my father never even told me his, so how could I know his. "How can we get his password, we haven't even met him." Kenji adds. "Isn't he supposed to be arriving here today?" Juliette says, looking at the time from the alarm clock on her bed-side-table. "Yes, he is. Around lunch time." Castle said. "We can't just ask him for his password," Adam spoke for the first time in a while. "No but he'll have his bags, his paperwork, he still has to work even if he isn't in his quarters, he could have it somewhere. Maybe on a laptop or a note, you know, to remember it." Juliette said. "It's worth a shot" I say. "Yes, it's the only logical plan we have so far." Castle says.

What does this man want with Juliette, Sebastian has always been a creep, but this is a whole new level.

------

Word count: 1180