Chapter 93 - Tommorow...

It's Juliette's twentieth birthday tomorrow.
I can't wait to propose to her, I want to be able to call her my fiancée - then, eventually - my wife. I just hope she says yes. (Imagine if I wrote that she says no 🤣🤭🫣)

I am talking to Kishimoto about birthday plans for Juliette. He said that we should plan a massive birthday party, with decorations and balloons, streamers and cake - I had to remind him that we have less than 24 hours to plan this.

"So?! We can pull it off!" He said excitedly. "We can throw the best flipping party ever!"

I shake my head. "Sure, whatever." I sigh. "You do that, I'm not getting involved with it, I'm planning something more exclusive for Juliette and myself."

He grimaced. "Ew, I don't need to know about your special type of party." He fake gags. "I'm sure after the not disgusting party, you and J can take each other to heaven and back as many time as you would like - that doesn't need planning though!"

I shake my head. "No Kishimoto, that's not what I meant."
"What else could that possibly mean?!" He stresses.

I look around, making sure no one is in earshot, then whisper to him: "I'm going to propose to her."

After a few moments of shock induced silence, Kenji finally squeals. "Oh my goshhhhhhh!" He said. "Forget about this party, I'm helping you with yours!"

I shake my head, regretting telling him. "No, I'm doing this on my own. Plus, there's some parts that are private."

Kenji's face returns to the disgusted expression. "What the fuck are you planning? Popping the question after tangoing?!"
"Shhhhh!" I hush him. "No, that's not what I plan to do!"
"Please don't tell me you wanna do it during the tango."

If I had a gun right now, I'd shoot this man.

"It's go nothing to do with... tangoing!" I hide my embarrassment.
"Then what could possibly be so intimate that I can't help you set it up?" He whines.
"It just is." I simply say. "End of conversation."
He groaned. "You are no fun, man."

I walk back to Juliette and I's bedroom, when I get there, I am struck to find myself alone. Juliette isn't back yet.
Knowing her she probably stayed late working because of the new plan she has constructed.

I look at the clock, it's 7:28pm, we eat dinner at 7:30pm everyday, I hope she's back in time.

As a quick pastime I pick up a book that Juliette insisted I read - Alice In Wonderland - I know, it's a classic. It's not that I haven't had the chance to read it before, because I have, it's just that I have no idea what's going on.

I think it's something about a rabbit who is running late, though I don't know why this Alice girl is so desperate to follow him, just leave him alone.

I feel bad for the poor fella, I actually sympathise with him - I bet he feels like how I feel when Kishimoto won't leave me alone.

At one point she meets, and has tea, with two individuals who, I believe, were on hard core drugs.

Juliette said she finds it funny when I'm reading it. She always laughs when I ask her some stupid question like:

"Why go into the house though?"

Or something like: