Chaoter 38 - Laptop

⚠️TW⚠️
Blood
Kidnapping
Hostage
Death
Murder
Threats
Torture
Injury details
Cruelty
Mention of war/attacks
Anxiety/stress
————
(⚠️A very dark chapter, so if you don't want to read about that then skip this chapter. Read only if your comfortable with a lot of blood and gore, kidnapping and death⚠️)
————
AARON'S POV:
Me, castle and Kenji rush through the halls of base, we came straight back here so we could use the lab, see if the blood is actually Juliette's. I hope, beyond hope, it's not hers.
So that's where we are now, entering the bases' lab. We have the note so that's how we're going to test it.
"Do you have the note, Warner?" Castle asked, opening the machine.
This machine is one that identifies blood, we use it when a soldier dies and they are unidentifiable.
"Yes, I do." I put the paper in the machine and press the red scan button, the technology makes a few beeps before it ends with one long beep, that's the sight it's done.
I walk to the screen, read the identification information:

Name: Juliette Ferrars
Age: 19
Birthplace: unknown
Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Home address: Sector 45 Base
Military position: Supreme Commander of Sector 45
Emergency contact: Aaron Warner-Anderson
———

It hers, gosh it's hers. She's hurt, he hurt her.
"It's hers," I say. Kenji looks petrified and Castle looks nervous. We have to go and get her, find out where he couldn't take her.
We need Alexander's, Sebastian's fathers, laptop, I forgot he was still here. Castle's been, in our absence, discussing with him and stall our answer to his alliance offer. Castle didn't write about it in the daily reports because, I assume, he didn't want Juliette to worry about him.
I walk out the lab, the two other men rushing behind me.
"Where are you going?" Kenji shouts. "To get Alexander's laptop." I pace down the halls.
"That's a good idea I think-" Kenji gets cut off by Adam, he joins us rushing down the hallways. "What on earth is going on?"
"It's J. Sebastian's taken her again, we need to get Alexander's laptop to see if it has any information on where he may have taken her." Kenji rushes out, breath heavy. "Okay." Adam adds. OKAY! HOW IS THIS OKAY?
"It's not okay." I snap. "Nothing about this is 'okay' he's already cut her cheek open, she's probably bleeding, little by little, to death." I shout but only slightly, I don't want Alexander to hear, he will know what we are heading towards his room for.
When we do reach the door, I knock. I know he's probably at lunch, but it's best to check.
"What the hell, man!" Kenji asked. "I'm making sure he's not in there." I roll my eyes.
After a minute without an answer, I scan my keycard, which grants me access to every door in the base. We all walk into the room, searching for the piece of technology.
I eventually find the laptop, it's in one of the drawers of the dresser, a weird place to put a computer, if you ask me. "Got it." I say, we all get out of the room as quickly as we possibly can, we rush back into my room, then into my office, I lock the office door.
When I open the laptop I'm met with a screen that says;
Password
Think Aaron, think. "One of you goes back to the room and look around for a password book." I say, trying to stay calm.
"I'm on it." Castle exits, going back to Alexander's room.
"So what are you looking for exactly?" Adam questions. "His search history, recent location searches, GPS, emails. Anything." I walk over to my bookshelf, pull out a book, Romeo and Juliet, when I open it a map falls out, this is where I hide my map of all the bases, not belonging to the reestablishment, I know of. We'll all I've found, like the RARE's base and Omega Point. In total there are about twenty locations, give or take.
I lay the map out on the table, unfold it. I run my hand over its dusty exterior, this is the only thing I own that has dust on.
"Cool!" Kishimoto says. "Yeah, where'd you get this?" Kent asks.
"I didn't get it anywhere, I simply scouted for non-reestablishment bases a few years ago." I say, blank tone, blank face. Inside I'm worried sick, I will never show them that though.
"Here, I found one." Castle rushes in, passing me a small notebook with a padlock on it. I simply reach for my gun, in my desk drawer, and shoot the lock.
"Harsh," Kishimoto says. "Shush," I groan.
I turn the page seeing handwritten letters and numbers all over: