Chapter 55 - Mimic

⚠️TW⚠️
Threat
Impersonation
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
"It's not Sebastian." I say, the shock presenting itself in my own voice. "He doesn't speak like that, so I doubt he'd write like it. When I was in his captivity I had to listen to him confidently, this isn't him."
Aaron stands up, places a hand on my shoulder. "Are you sure, love?"
I nod, "positive".
I see Kenji's face processing what I've just said. "What? You think it's someone who wants us to believe it's  Sebastian?"
"Yes," I sigh, "that would make total sense".
"The only thing I can see as 'wrong' with this, if it is someone trying to impersonate Sebastian, is the name. Mystery Man, that means it most likely that this writer doesn't know Sebastian's name, therefore doesn't know his personally." Aaron says. "So this isn't some part of the RARE's plan, this is someone who wants us to think it is. Possibly they are using the RARE's as a distraction."

Shit.

"Okay, that's not good." I groan. "Why do people have to be so agitating?"
Kenji laughs, "tell me about it".
"What's to say that this is someone who works for the Reestablishment?" Aaron spoke.
"What?" Kenji and I blabber at the same time.
"This paper and the ink from the pen used to write on it, it's expensive stationary. It's very unlikely someone who doesn't hold any power would be able to get their hands on such luxuries." Aaron explains. "This handwriting is clearly not the writer's own, it's mimicking Sebastian's."
"So this isn't someone who's just fooling around, this person has malicious intent." I state.
"Shit." Kenji hisses.
"The question is, who?" The blond boy reads the note over and over, I can see him scanning every inch of the paper, looking for some sort of clue. "And why?"
————
Word count: 327

(A\N): (This is very short chapter I know, it's just a chapter to give more information of 'Mystery Man'.)