Chapter 17 - Hungover

⚠️TW⚠️
Trauma
Feeling insane
Panic attacks
Schizophrenia (Major TW)
——
⚠️(If you feel uncomfortable with these TW's then maybe skip a few chapters because it's going to be a plot point for a part of the story, it won't be to long but I already have a plan for this book and the schizophrenia plays a big role in some upcoming chapters.)⚠️
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
I wake up, wake up! I woke up in the morning, I've slept all night - but the joy is only very temporary, my head erupted into a pounding rock against my head. "Ugh," I groaned. "Aaron? What happened?" I mumble to the man sitting up beside me. "Morning, love." His voice sounding so inevitably sweet but causing another thud to my skull comes through. "You and Kenji got drunk last night," he laughed. "Ugh, why!" I hissed. "I don't know my love, one second you were by my side then you and Kishimoto were lying in the grass talking about an animated firefly." I laughed at this, I mean, that sounds like something me and Kenj would do. "Did I say anything embarrassing?" "Not that I'm aware of, sweetheart." I sit up and rub my head, cringing at the pain, "let's get you some water and medication". I nod and he walks to the bathroom and picks up the bottle of pills and fills a glass with water, he brings them both to me and I offer him a thanking smile. As I swallow the pills, that dilute in the water, the water so cold that it soothed my burning throat and tries, desperately, to cure my dehydration.

"What day is it?" I ask him, "Monday" he smile as though there's nothing wrong with that, I have to run a fucking sector and I'm hungover! "It's okay love, I'm going to help you out today." He smiles so brightly at me that his green emerald eyes slightly wrinkle, his face lifts to an upright grin and seeing him like this, it makes the cold dark world a whole lot brighter. "I love it when you smile," I giggled. "Oh really? I guess I should do it more often then," he laughed, kissing my forehead. He stands up and pushes the button that activates the closet door. The wall separates into an entrance to a jungle of clothing.

I can see him rummaging through the draws and rails, he runs his hands up and down fabric of all different colours and patterns. He finally chooses what he wants me to wear - he puts them on a dressing and moves to his side of the closet. He picks, for himself, one of his usual suits and then slips out the closet after picking my clothes back up. "Here, love," he puts the items at the end of the bed and he re-pushes the button and the wall closes. I crawl to grab the clothes and change as he goes with his to the bathroom:

 I crawl to grab the clothes and change as he goes with his to the bathroom:

As the gorgeous green eyed man walks out, dressed

As the gorgeous green eyed man walks out, dressed. "Hey love, I picked you out something more comfy than usual." "Thank you, Aaron," I get up and hug him and smell the new cologne he must have just applied. "Has the meds worked yet?" He kisses the top of my head. "Yes, my head still hurts when I move too fast but I'm okay," I smile into his layered chest. "We have to leave, we're already late" he says and I groan by following him as he pulls out the hug and takes my hand and leads us out the door, to breakfast in the canteen.

We walk in, I see Kenji with his elbows on the table and his hands clenching his head. I walk over to him and pat him on the back before sitting in my normal space, between Aaron and Kenji. "You alright, Kenj?" I laugh, to piss him off. "Fuck off. How are you not feeling like your head isn't in a volcanic eruption?" He growls, slightly lifting his head. "Kenji, haven't you taken any painkillers?" I ask. "Yeah, but they haven't helped. Why did they help you?" "Yes. I feel almost one hundred percent better," he looks up to me with an annoyed look. "That's unfair" he stands up and walks to the cart with drinks on.

"He has been like that all morning," James complains. Aaron lets out a sigh of laughter. "That's Kishimoto for you. It was his decision to drink, so he has to take the consequences." He smirks, "how nice of you to say dickhead!" Kenji says as he hits Aaron with the back of his hand, on the back of his head. "Kenji, it's a fair point." I rub the back of Aaron's head, making sure there's no lump forming. I kiss his cheek and rest my head on his shoulder. "Oh for fuck sake can you not-" Adam starts but Kenji cuts him of with a; "can you not, Adam, don't be all jealous and bitchy. No one cares about your obsession with J and Warner's lovey-dovey shit!" Thank you Kenji! I internally scream.

'You know Kent's right, you're not worth his love. You never have been and never will be!'

'Oh so your back, what do you want?' I ask the voice.

'What do I want, I want you to listen to me and listen good - I will end you and all your hard work that went into taking down the reestablishment. I'm not telling you what I'm going to do, but I'll be having the time of my life. You on the other hand, certainly, will not.'

'Fuck off! I don't know who you are, what you want or what your plan is but I will find you and I will stop you. No matter what! The name you've given me is obviously not your real name, it means the voice. Don't try to fool me.' I want to rip this voice from my brain and step it into the floor over and over until it's the centre of the earth's core.

I gain my senses back from the voice and I notice my head buried into the table and a hand on my back and shoulder trying to pull me up, for some reason, I won't budge. I feel the tears on my face and I can hear the screams of my voice. Why am I screaming? Why am I crying? I guess it could be out of fear. It is terrifying when that voice comes into my head, a flood of pure terror.

Voices are coming back into play, peoples voices, real ones. "Juliette my love!" Aaron says in a loud tone yet soft and worried. "Sweetheart, can you hear me?" He follows the same vocal waves.

I want to speak, but I can't.

I want so badly to let out a single vowel, but I can't.

I want to look up and hug Aaron, but I can't.

I simply can not.

Then... nothingness, darkness and quiet overtook my whole body...