Chapter 95 - Clue Trail

(Under editing - this message will be deleted when this chapter is no longer under editing.)
⚠️TW⚠️
Fluff
————
JULIETTE'S POV:

After breakfast, me and Aaron are walking back to our - well his - bedroom.

"I'm so glad you finally agreed to have today off." Aaron spoke. He puts so much emphasis on the word  finally, because it basically took him the whole of the morning to convince me. He said that I should 'take a day off, like a vacation'. To which I said 'that's stupid, just because I was born on this day twenty years ago' - he disagreed with me.

"Yeah well, I knew there was no way around it - you're pretty persistent, you know." I state. He knew he would be able to get me onboard eventually, as did I.

"So, come on," I say. "Tell me what's so important that you needed to rush me away from breakfast?"

The whole ordeal had been so quick it was unimaginable.
All of a sudden, Aaron is grabbing my hand a leading me out of the food hall and into the hallways, then proceeded to say to me; 'this is very important, Juliette, love'.
I was, and still am, completely clueless as to what's going on.

"Right, yeah." He seems to turn nervous. "So I have some gifts for you." He says, embarrassed.

I stop dead in my tracks.

"Juliette, love, what's wrong?" Aaron noticed the lack of my footfalls, and turned around to see me, once he had seen me, he came rushing over and cups my face in his warm, large hands. "What's happened, sweetheart?"

I shake my head in a sort of disbelief. "What did you say?"

"I asked you what's happened? What's wrong? Why'd you stop all of a sudden?"

I shake my head. "No, before that."

"About the gifts?" He asks, puzzled.

I nod, slowly. "I've never been given a gift before!" I squeal, I do truly feel like a child on Christmas, or well, their birthday.

"Well," Aaron begins, "you'd better get used to it love, you're worth all the gifts in the world".

I blush, feeling slightly embarrassed and extremely overwhelmed.
I'm full of excitement and appreciation, I love everything about this day so far - it's been nothing but amazing, it's been a day out of a dream. Pure bliss, and It's not even midday yet!

"Let me be the first person to give you a gift." He passes me a beautifully wrapped box, it's rectangular - a few inches lengthwise and a only a single inch wide.

I gently unlace them ribbon, pulling at the two pieces of the ribbon at the bottom of the bow

I gently unlace them ribbon, pulling at the two pieces of the ribbon at the bottom of the bow. Once the ribbon is off, I unwrap the wrapping, to reveal a black box - inside the black box is a stunning necklace.

 Once the ribbon is off, I unwrap the wrapping, to reveal a black box - inside the black box is a stunning necklace