Chapter 49 - This Is War

⚠️TW⚠️
Trauma
Mention of murder
Threat
Abuse
Abusive parents
Rage
Anxiety
Stress
————
AARON'S POV:
This man and this woman are vile. They make me sick to my stomach. I can't say that about many people, because usually they think that about me. But these two, they're really getting on my nerves.

If they weren't Juliette's parents I'd gladly rip them into tiny pieces. Now I know what monstrosity they put her through, I want to not only kill them, but make sure their deaths are slow and painful.

"Do you understand how menacingly cruel you both are?" I ask them. I don't even know their names, where they're from or what their morals are. I know nothing about them, other than the very few details that Juliette had told me. They're all very unpleasant.
"Do you even know what a talented, beautiful and heroic your daughter is?"

They both are just still, staring at me. Questioning my every move.

Mr Ferras is the first to speak, "you do not understand, my dear boy". He sighed. "You don't know anything about my daughter, you have no idea the tragic thing she's inflicted on this world. The insufferable consequences of pro creating her."

That's it, I'm about to go ape shit.

"I happen to know more about her than you ever will or ever have!"

With that, Juliette stormed out. She slammed the door behind her.
I rush out the door as well, following her down the halls.

"Love?" I questioned. She turned around.
"Aaron," she ran over to me and cradled her arms around the back of my neck. I rubbed her back.
"It's okay. I'll make them leave."
She only nodded.

I walked her back to our room, settled her in then walked back to the meeting room, telling Mr and Mrs Ferras to leave.

"You both are not welcome here." I calmly say.
"Then let your soldiers and their families pay the price." Mr Ferras pulls his pistol from his, inside, blazer pocket.
"No, you will not be shooting anyone"
They both look at me, filled with confusion.
"I'm going to make you a deal. A deal that Juliette has agreed to hold up." I clear my throat. "If you stop by, this time next week, she will speak with you."

The turn to each other. "Why?" Mrs Ferras asked.
"Because, if you couldn't tell, this is all to much for her. She has had a series of traumatic events over the last few days and now isn't a good time to talk to her. She will not answer you, she will not be truthful. But if you give her time to mentally prepare, she will be more open with you."

That's the biggest pile of ball shit I've said in a while. Of course she won't speak freely to them. Of course she won't cooperate.
But now, when Sebastian is messing with her emotions, that's just going to make the whole thing so much worse.

"Fine." They both said, at the same time. Shit minds think alike.

They both walked with me and Castle as we took them to the exit. There isn't a chance in hell I'd let them walk around this base alone. No way!
So I said I'd 'see them out', Castle was the only one who caught on to what I thought.

So here we are. I am watching Juliette's parents drive off from Sector 45.
"It's unbelievable." Castle muttered.
"What do you mean?"
He sighed, "the fact they think they can just come in here and talk about their own daughter like that".
I bow my head. Look at my hands and rub circles with my thumb over my palm.
"I need to go and see how she is." I tell Castle, he gives me a supportive pat on the back, I take off deeper into the sector.
———
JULIETTE'S POV:
When Aaron walk in I rush over to him. Say exactly what I've been thinking about.
"We need to go to war."

His face looks strange, a mixture of confusion and the sense of his proudness.
"Alright," he chuckled. "What do you have planned, love?"
I smile. "You know I do."
———
AARON'S POV:
She's come back to me. She's regained herself. That smile and the smirk she carries when she knows she's right about something. Her beautiful cheeks, pink in colour, not pale anymore.
My love came back, she's here again.
————
Word count: 783

(A/N): (I know this chapter was a bit shit but I needed to put Juliette's parents in the picture and I needed Juliette to say she wants to fight back. So that's why it's a short and a bit boring chapter.)