Chapter 91 - Camera

(A/N): (This chapter is still under editing, so if there are any mistakes, I'm sorry, I'll fix them soon.)
⚠️TW⚠️
Disownment
Hostage/imprisonment
Mention of child abuse
Brainwashing
Betrayal
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
MUST READ BEFORE THIS CHAPTER OTHERWISE IT WON'T MAKE SENSE.
(A/N): (Before this chapter starts, let me explain where this story is at with the whole memory thing in Restore Me, Defy Me and Imagine Me. As this chapter has a lot to do with all of the memory wiping things.
So basically, Aaron and Juliette know that they knew each other and that their parents wiped their memories because they kept falling in love. Though, there are some differences.)

(Juliette's real name isn't Ella Sommers, it is Juliette Ferras and her family isn't Emiline, Maximum and Evie Sommers, it's the family that are at the RARE's base, Mr and Mrs Ferras, Leo and Annie.
Aaron used to visit Juliette when she was younger, her mother and father used to let them speak in their office whilst they waited outside. They recorded their conversations and used them as information about how to manipulate them both and how they could use their weaknesses and their skills against them.
Before Juliette went to the asylum, she spent three years with Anderson and Aaron, going in the same loop, over and over again, him introducing them, using different techniques to try and turn them against each other, though they all failed, they fell in love with each other every time. It went on and on until Anderson gave up and just sent Juliette to the asylum.
When Anderson found out that his son wanted to have Juliette sent to him, he thought that he'd do it all again, just keep repeating until he found some way of getting them to hate each other, and he did. Until he made the mistake of sending him to Omega Point. After that, he didn't get any chance to find them and get them to forget, plus, there were too many witnesses like Kenji, Adam, Castle etc, they'd all know the truth and they'd just tell them both. He couldn't erase the memories completely, only make them forget. So if they were told in detail about what happened, they'd remember what happened, along with all the other times that he washed their memories. You see, once they remember something that was removed with the memory wiper, it all comes down, they'd slowly regain all their memories.)

"What do you need me to do Miss Ferras?" Delelui asked.
"I need you to get me CCTV footage, could you do that?"
He nods, "of course I can. I just need a date and time frame on which you want them?"

I tell him the date and times that I need. He agreed to go and fetch them for me, so that is where he is off to right now.

Delelui told me that he has to go through multiple safety measures before he can get ahold of these tapes, which makes sense, I suppose.
He said it'll take a day or two, so I have to wait.

In the meantime, I look through some records.

Reporting the conversation between Mr Anderson (A) and Mr Ferras (F):

A: Ferras.
F: Anderson.
A: How's the wife?
F: Good good, I suppose there's no point in asking you that question.
A: No, she's better off dead. *chuckle*
F: *chuckle* Well yes.
A: Anyway, let's discuss the matter of our children's futures.
F: Of course.
A: You and your wife have talked about this, I assume.
F: Obviously.
A: Wonderful, care to explain.
F: Come on now, let's not act as if you don't know what we've decided on.
A: Yes, I suppose you're right, before I put it into the system though, I would like you to confirm it.
F: Alright then, I'll confirm it for you. Me and my wife have decided that we want our two oldest, Theodore, known as Leo, and Annie to stay with us in their cells.
A: Wonderful, and it's easy for us. What about the youngest? The dangerous one.
F: Yes, as for her, you see, we hoped to have your input.
A: Of course.
F: Regarding your son, you decided to keep him under your wing, giving him a fancy title to make him feel important, a wonderful move - though with Juliette, that wouldn't be possible. She holds too much power.
A: That is true. She is too powerful to have her as anything close to what Aaron is, she'd ruin everything.
F: Agreed, that lethal touch isn't good to have her running around freely with.
A: Then imprison her.
F: Are you suggesting I just keep her where she is? With her siblings?
A: Absolutely not. I am suggesting sending her to an asylum.
F: What about that inhuman strength of hers? She'd get out. The asylum isn't like here, she stays because she knows that if she tried to escape we'd kill her and her siblings.
A: Then wipe her memory. We've done it before with her and Aaron.
F: Yes, I guess that's true. We should keep her lethal touch memories though, she'll think that's why she's in there.
A: Make her believe something like she killed a kid and that's why she's in there. Make her believe that she's a monster, mess with her memories, make her believe she has different parents, that she's from a normal life.
F: That's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Yes, that's what we shall do.

That's where the paper ends, at the bottom it says page 1 out of 2, I do not have the second page. I wonder why.

As I am thinking, I see another conversation record sheet. This one is between me and Aaron.

Reporting the conversation between Aaron Warner (AW) and Juliette Ferras (JF):

AW: Juliette, come on, let's not get too excited about this.
JF: I can't help it!
AW: Juliette, love, this might not work.
JF: But it could work!
AW: Please, don't get upset if this doesn't work, I don't want you to ever be upset.
JF: I know you don't, I know, but it's so amazing that we might have an escape plan!
AW: I know I know.

That's where it ends.

I remember this conversation happening, I was around 16, Aaron around 17, me and Aaron made a plan to get out of the sector and live hidden by hiding in this lighthouse that his mother used to take him too. I had no idea they were recording us!

Looking back on all the written up script of what we said, I see how completely naive we were, we thought we could simply just walk out of there. It's laughable, honestly. Though I guess it's nice that we had hope.

Now that I remember all of these things, these loops of us meeting and falling in love, it makes me feel even closer to Aaron, makes me feel like he truly understands me. Shared trauma (Stranger Things reference, lol.)

I know he feels it too. Also that he can sense that I feel it too. Sometimes I think about how he can deal with sending others emotions, wouldn't that be an overload. Too much for someone to handle.

Sometimes when I'm full of intense emotions, I hide myself away so he doesn't have to feel it. I don't want him to feel my pain. So that's why I've asked Deleui to do this secretly. I'll tell him once I've gotten over whatever's on them, because I know, whatever is on those tapes, it's not going to make me happy!
————
Word count: 1278