Chapter 75 - Check Up

⚠️TW⚠️
Hospitals
Injury detail
Talk of injuries for fighting/wars
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
It's now half eight, we are waiting on Doctor Cathy, she should be coming to 'see how I'm doing' any second.

Whilst I sip at my glass of orange the door is knocked. Aaron goes to answer it, revealing Doctor Cathy  on the other side.
"Hello. How are you feeling, Juliette?" She said, walking in, Aaron shut the door and came to sit on the chair directly next to my bed.
"I don't feel too good." I stated. "I have a really bad headache and I feel sick and achy."
She nods and writes it down in a notebook. "Can you stand up?" She questioned.
"No, I fall as soon as my feet hit the floor."
"Is it because you are dizzy? Or because you are too weak?" She asked.
"Both."
She nods, "alright". Her face looks worried and slightly confused.
"Is everything alright?" Aaron asked, grabbing ahold of my hand, squeezing it tightly.
"Well," she began, "it's just that it's quite uncommon for multiple parts of the brain to have been affected due to a bump only covering one part. The bump is located in the place on her head where most people aren't affected, so it's hard to believe that one problem arose, let alone two separate ones."

I turn to look at Aaron.
The doctor next says what I was suspecting after hearing that.

"It's as if someone wanted to use the bump on your head that was already there, as an excuse for wiping your memories and weakening your strength."
————
Word count: 269