Chapter 69 - Leo's Interrogation

⚠️TW⚠️
Mention of betrayal
Mention of abuse
Trauma
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
Me, Aaron, Leo and Annie, are all in and I's bedroom, I'm sat on our bed, with Aaron, and my siblings stand at the end of the room.

"So..." Leo says awkwardly.

"Firsts things first," I start, "explain". I cross my arms and look at the both of them sternly.
"Okay, alright," Leo began. "Me and Annie only-"
I cut him off. "No. Annie leave the room and come back in, in five minutes. I want to see if your stories match."

Annie nods and then swiftly opens and closes the door behind her.

"Carry on." I gesture towards my oldest sibling.

"Me and Annie, we didn't do anything to hurt you, quite the contrary, we needed an inside view so we could help you, like what Annie did when she tricked Sebastian into using her powers to scare you, so then she could speak to you without raising suspicions. We were trying to protect you, Juliette. Please believe me. Please."

He sighed.

"Jules, you don't know some of the things they were planning to do to you. You have no idea what horrors you may have had to endure. We only wanted to keep you safe, that's it. Nothing else."

I nod, shortly and swiftly.
Until I've heard what Annie's story is, I'm not taking any of this as factual.
————
Word count: 233