Chapter 101 - Someones fiancée

JULIETTE'S POV:

My first day an someone's fiancée, and I'm spending it in meetings. This is so boring, at least Aaron is sitting next to me, that is lifting my spirits enormously.

"We can't just wait around for Sebastian and his father to do something. That's idiotic." Kenji spoke. "Come on J, you agree with me, right?"

I sigh. "I do agree, yes, but what can we actually do? We can't predict what they're going to do, they act on impulse." I explain. "We would have to know every decision they make."

Castle stands and walks to the front, by the whiteboard, he picks up a whiteboard pen, then writes something onto it. "Miss Ferras, can't your sister speak to people through telekinesis?"

"She can," I nod, "but they already know about that, they used it against me."

"That's true. Though, she can plant ideas into his head, she won't have to speak to him." He further expands.

I think for a moment. "That could work, or they could know exactly what's going on and pretend that they're doing one thing and trick us by doing another."

Winston blows out a sigh. "Is kind of the only option we have right now."

He isn't wrong.

"That's wonderful and all, but doesn't Sebastian know we'd do that?" Brendon said. "Sure, he won't know exactly how we will do it, but he must know that we will do it."

"Brendon is right." Aaron takes my hand under the table. "Imagine if the positions where the other way around, if Sebastian took Annie, we would expect him to use her powers."

I nod. "Yeah, they're right, they're too smart to be fooled so easily."

The whole room quietness as everyone thinks of what we could possibly do, Sebastian has been quite for a while, he won't let this tranquility last.

"What about your brother, Juliette, what's his power?" Asked Lilly.

(A/N): (I can't remember if I gave Leo a power, so if he does then I'm just going to change it, if I didn't, then this message is completely useless.)

This girl still isn't on my good side for how she acted when the truth about Ian came out. She has told me, multiple times, that she doesn't believe me.
Oh well. She's wrong.

"I don't know." I say as I realise that I have no idea what Leo's power is.

"How could you not know?" Kenji's perked up.

"I just don't."

"Would you mind asking him, Miss Ferras?" Castle asked me. 

I nod, standing up from the conference table and walking over to the door. "All of you wait here, I'll be only a few minutes."

I march down the halls and make my way down to the farmlands. I look around, until I find Annie and Leo planting seeds.

You walk over and they notice you with a smile.

"Lettie!" Annie cheerfully calls. "How are you?"

"Long time no see." Leo joins in with Annie's joyous mood.

I move closer towards the cabbage patch where they're planing seeds. "I need some help." I say.

"What's up?" Asked Leo.

"Nothings up, but I need to know, Leo, do you have any powers?"

He looks at me like I'm asking a question that has an obvious question. "Of course I do, Jules."