Chapter 99 - Taster

⚠️TW⚠️
Smutty (not full on though)
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
After finishing our meal on the shore front, me and Aaron put the stuff into the back of the car, then decide to go for a walk, by the sea.

"You know," I started, "that means that we aren't girlfriend and boyfriend anymore."

He chuckles.

"You are my fiancé, and I am your fiancée." I blush.

His hand snakes around my waist as we walk, the air crisp and cold. "That's true, love."

"That's incredible." I smile, leaving into his touch. "You're going to be my husband."

He kisses the side of my head. "And you're going to be my wife, Mrs Warner."

That's crazy. I think. I never ever though I'd get married, especially to someone as amazing as Aaron Warner Anderson. He had my heart.

"I'm going to be someone's wife," my face contorting in a middle of misbelief and  shock. "I never thought anyone would want to marry me!"

Aaron stops suddenly, then gently pulls my arm so that I'll stop and come closer to him. He wraps both arms around my waist and I slither my hands around the back of his neck.

"My love, you are the most beautiful, loving, kind, caring, hottest woman in this world, anyone would be astounded to have you as a wife." He kisses my forehead.

I blush, my cheeks redder than a cherry. "Says you."

"Juliette, I don't know how I got so lucky in this absurdly perfect world, to have someone as good as you, to love me for the rest of your life - but I promise you, that, no matter what, I will love you wholeheartedly and unconditionally."

My eyes prick with new tears and I look into his emerald eyes, like two diamonds painted green. "Aw." I sniffle.

He chuckles and wipes at my tears. "Why're you crying now, love?" He teased.

"You ass." I say giggling, while patting at his chest.

After about an hour of walking and talking in a romantic bliss, the cold air makes me shiver.

"Here love." Aaron says as he takes off his blazer and slides it onto me, the sleeves cover my hands and fingers, and then length of the fabric cuts my my mid thigh. "You look good in my clothes." He kisses my cheek.

"Thank you." I shiver.

"Let's get to the car, and turn the hearing on." He says and he takes my hand and begins walking towards his car.
I follow with no complaints, the sound of sitting in his car with the heating on me, at full blast, sounds heavenly right now.

We make it to the car and both get in, his opening and closing my door for me.

He gets gets into the drivers seat and messes around with a few buttons, until the hot air comes out of the heaters. He then clicks onto the seat button that is by his hand break, the seat becomes warm blow me.

"That's nice." I smile. "Here." I take off his blazer and stretch my hand to give it back to him.

"No, when we walk into base, put it on, I don't want you to catch a cold." He smiled, turning on the engine, then pulling out of the parking spot, and into the road. "I'd hate to see you getting sick."

I love how soft he is around me. "You're the best fiancé a girl could ask for, Aaron." I smile.

He spares me a glance, before looking back at the road. "I am not, sweetheart, but I will try."

I shake my head, I hate it when he thinks so little of himself. "Aaron, you're already perfect."

"And you're perfect, sweetheart." His dimples show as his cheeks lift into a smile.

————

Once we are back on base, he opens the car door for me.

"Thank you." I peck his cheek as I slip out the car, he shuts it behind me.

"You're very welcome, my lovely fiancée." I hear him chuckle "That's so surreal to say!"

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, pushing myself closer to him. "I can't believe we are going to get married."

He leans in even closer, slipping his arms around my waist. "You, Juliette, will soon be my wife!"

I finally press my lips against his. "I love you." I'm mumble into his mouth. "I love you so much Aaron."

"Juliette, love, you have no idea how much I love you." I feel his kisses become more hungry, more needy. "The things you do to me, my love."

I shake my head, "oh I know, because you do them to me."

With that, he grabs my hand and pulls me into our bedroom without being stopped by anyone on the way there.

He pushes me up against the bedroom door and kisses me until I am breathless and left gasping for oxygen. Though, I don't care, for all I want is his lips on mine, forever.

He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist, making it so that he is carrying me. Cupping the curve of my thighs and the back of my head.

"Gosh." He mumbled. "You are perfection, my love!"

My insides twist, making my stomach fill with butterflies as they flutter around my belly. "Aaron!"

I love everything about this man, every flaw, every minute detail he has. I love all of him. Every perfection and imperfection.

"You do things to me, my love." He groaned. "Strange, yet wonderful things."

"Oh yeah," I gasp. "Show me, handsome."

He growls and moved his kisses down onto my neck, nipping and kissing it, leaving a red mark, no doubt. "I love you, I hope you know that." He whispers in my ear. "Because I'm about to make love to you so hard that you forget everything, other than me, in this world."

I squeal in anticipation, waiting for his lips to attack mine again. And they do.

"Aaron please!" I beg.

He grins. "Please what, my love?"

"Please, please, please." I repeat like it's a poem.

He shakes his head. "You have to ask for it, my sweet fiancée."

I gulp back my gasp. "Aaron, you know what I want." I sigh as he kisses down my neck again, attacking that one heavily spot.

I hear his low, husky chuckle as he runs his hands up the side of my legs. "I have no idea what you're talking about, remind me what that is again." His breath hot against my ear.

I push him up, off me and he stumbled back, confused. That is until I grab his collar and switch our positions so he is against the door.

"Taking control?" He gasps with a smirk. "I like it."

I run my hands up and down his chest, wanting to tear that shirt up into little, tiny pieces. "Would you like to play a game?" (Not like in Jigsaw!)

"Depends what it is." He groans. "If it has anything to do with physical contact with you, I'm in."

I smirk. "Well, today is your lucky day then."

Wasting no more time, he pick me up again, this time he walks us over to his giant, luxurious bed.
He lays me in the centre of the bed and then positioned himself over me.

"Do you want to have a taster of what life would be like as my wife?" I kisses my forehead.

I put my hands around the back of his neck and gab the back of his hair. "More than anything!"

————
Word count: 1265