Chapter 15 - The Meeting

JULIETTE'S POV:
I'm walking only a few feet from meeting room seven, with an invisible Aaron and an invisible Kenji. I open the door to see a man sitting there, he can't be much older than thirty five. He must have had Sebastian when he was young. "Hello, Miss Ferras" he says and, surprisingly, he smiles at me. "Hello there..." I have no idea of his name. "Alexander Petit," he informs me. "Mr Petit, how was your journey over?" I ask, I made sure to sit at the head of the conference table so Aaron could hold my hand. I just wanted to know he was there, I'm terrified of this man, after what his son has done. "Fine. Anyway, I have come here with the expectation to see my son. He doesn't seem to be here, may I ask why?" I feel Aaron squeeze my hand tighter. "Oh, he left. He kind of just said hello then he was gone." I smiled. "How strange, I would expect him to be getting into some sort of mischief. Anyway, I am here with you today to form an alliance." Wait what this is the first time a Supreme has wanted to become one with 45, is this some sort of scheme? "Oh, well what kind of alliance were you thinking?" I ask in an un-panicked manor, even though my head was ringing with alarm bells. "Supply exchange, regular meetings to catch up on what's going on. Protection going both ways-" I cut him off, "what do you mean by protection?" He snickered, "as in defending and attacking, my soldiers will help you if you were ever to be under attack and vise versa" I just nodded. "I will have to discuss this with my team, could you give me a few minutes?" He smiled, "of course. Oh, and you may bring Mr Warner in when you come back, I just wanted to speak to you without him stanning in and referring to me as my old self, my... darker day as a leader. If you know what I mean." I just nod. So he admits he's done bad things, but what does he do now?

I reach meeting room three and Kenji and Aaron take off their invisibility. "What the fuck?" Kenji says. "Am I the only one who thought that was really odd?" I ask. "No, love, that was very strange. Him and my father used to be best buddies in business, I don't think he would just turn to the ruler that killed my father," Aaron said, he seemed to be caught up in thought. "Though he did seem genuinely shocked that Sebastian wasn't here" says Kenji. "Yes, I thought that. So if this is some kind of plan, it must be different from the one Sebastian is forgoing, right?" I ask. "Yes, but what if these are two different schemes for the same goal?" Aaron said. "It's definitely possible." I say. "Come on guys, we have to get back in there before he gets suspicious." I say with urgency. "Yes, come on." Aaron says.

As we, or to him - I, walk back in and he is still sitting in the same position as before. "As I assume you are seeking refuge here tonight, I'll have my answer for you tomorrow morning." He grins, "okay. Sounds good." I just nod. "I'll get Delelui to escort you to your sleeping quarters." I press a button that calls Delelui, he comes in after a minute or so. "Yes Madam." He says way more formal than usual. "Please could you escort Mr Petit to his sleeping quarters." I ask him, he nods. "Follow me sir." And with that both Delelui and Alexander Petit are gone.

Once again, Aaron and Kenji reveal themselves. "Good job, princess." Kenji smiled. "Yeah, that was very nicely done, love" my boyfriend said. I smiled at both of them. "So what are we thinking about Alexander?" I ask the boys. "I don't know, J, kind of suspicious if you ask me." Kenji jumps at the mic before anyone has time to register. He loves putting his point across. "Yes, I agree with Kishimoto, that isn't the type of behaviour you see in the reestablishment." I just rub my temples with my thumbs. "Ugh, why do people have to make things so much more difficult." I groan in annoyance. "I know, my love. We had enough on our plate with Sebastian, and now this on top." Aaron comes over and hugs me. "It'll be okay though, we'll get through it, we always do." He kisses my head. "Ew, gross," Kenji complained. "Grow up Kenji" the words escape my lips and he makes a fake offended gasping sound. "Wow out of everyone I never thought you, Juiette Ferras, would be the one to say that to me!" I give him a 'are you serious' look. He just smirks. "What? I'm a lonely man, J" He pouts. "How very sad," Aaron said, rolling his eyes. "Anyway back to business, we have till tomorrow morning to make a decision." I sigh. "Alexander Petit, Aaron, can we trust him?" I look over to Aaron. "Well, he was, like I said, my fathers closest friend. I don't know if he's the type of person to just join the people who took down his friend." My mildly calmed state, now full of panic. What if Alexander is here to help Sebastian get me back. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" Aaron pulled me into an embrace. "It's just... What if he's here to help Sebastian get me back. I don't want to go back there." I take a deep shaky breath, "I'm just scared, I can't deal with another minute back there". "I won't let that happen, darling." He whispers  into my hair. "Neither of them are going to lay a finger on you."