Chapter 20 - Sleep

⚠️TW⚠️
mention of insomnia
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
As the night passes and the sun rises, me and Aaron, still in the library. Nothing! We've found nothing!

"Love, maybe we should have a break then come back, refresh our minds." Aaron says, honestly, over night me and Aaron haven't done anything that is useful to finding the number girl. I'm exhausted and I can tell Aaron is. "Okay, let's go to bed then we'll go to breakfast and tell everyone what we found out, maybe Castle or someone will know how to work it out." He nods and we tidy up all of the book and pieces of scrap paper.

We exit the library and we're greater on the other side by the most beautiful, orange to pink, sunrise I've ever seen. "Wow" I gasp, "it's beautiful, isn't it". I take his hand as we walk to our room and as soon as we are in bed, we are both sleeping like we haven't slept in decades.
————
I wake up to the sound of Aaron's alarm on his phone, stupid alarms! I feel him reach to turn it off and then slowly shift me till I'm awake. "Morning, love."I don't want to get up, why do we have to get up, "morning" is what I say back to him instead of that. "How did you sleep?" He asks. "Well good, for the time we did sleep." He chuckles at what I've said. "How long did we sleep for anyway?" He checks his phone before answering my question, "three hours". I yawn, I hadn't slept for nearly a month and I was fine - but now, because I was in a coma for a day or so - no I can't go without sleep. I swear the human body is so confusing. "It's nearly nine now, so would you like to go and get something to eat or we can stay here and grab a snack later?" He asks as he strokes my cheek with his thumb. "I can't be bothered to get out of bed yet, so we can just get a snack later" he smiles like that was what he wanted to say, I mean, he's probably just as tired as I am. "Agreed," was his simplistic response. I nuzzled into his chest and wrapped my arms around him, I let myself slowly fall back into the unconscious state known as sleeping.
————
Word count:432

(A/N): (I know this is such a short chapter but I just wanted to set the stage for the next chapter.

Thank you so much for 200 reads!)