Chapter 53 - What A Morning

⚠️TW⚠️
Insomnia
Abuse
Physical Abuse and Mental Abuse
Bullying
Manipulation
Threat
Anxiety
Depression
Mention of death
————
JULIETTE'S POV:
It's Sunday morning, tomorrow is the day we carry out our plan, the plan the sector thinks is legitimate and the true one, the one only me, Kenji and Aaron know.
We have finalised the details of said strategy. Now the only thing left to do is get through today.

I'm laying in our bed, me and Aaron's, I think I was able to get around three hours of sleep. I have been awake from five in the morning, I fell asleep at about two in the morning. Ever since I've been laying, still and bored.
That is until the blond next to me started to wake up, he turned over, facing me.
"Morning," he smiled. "How did you sleep?"
I signed, turning my own body so that instead of laying on my back, so I'm now facing him. "I think I slept for around three hours or so."
He took his hand and rested it on my cheek. "You need to sleep more."
I chuckle. "I know that much, Aaron"
"I'm just worried about you, love." He leans over and kisses my forehead. "I don't like it when you are like this."
I shift closer to him, "I know, neither do I".

Just then the alarm clock buzzed signifying that it time for us to get up, get ready for today. Today is either going to be super stressful or just like any other day. I'm hoping for the second one is truth.

"Ready to get up?" He asked me, he knows we have to no matter if i said yer or no.
"Yeah," I stretched. Flinging my limbs off the side of the mattress, my feet hitting the cold, frosted floor. It makes me shiver, the air is a freezing wind. I need to wear something warm today.

Me and Aaron brush our teeth, have a shower - separately - and then we got changed, we both made sure we have at least a couple of layers on. The last thing we both need right now is for us to catch colds.

(Juliette's Outfit)

—(Juliette's Outfit)

(Aaron's Outfit)

—I take his hand and we find our way to breakfast

I take his hand and we find our way to breakfast.
When we get there I see our normal table filled with all the normal people. It's just like old times, it makes me feel at home again.
"Hey," said a hype James. He looks as though he is on a sugar high. Like he was having a sugar rush.
"Hey James. Are you alright?" I slightly chuckle. I see Adam sitting next to him, looking rather pissed off.
"Yeah!" He almost screamed.
"Kenji thought it would be a fantastic idea if he got James boxes on boxes of cotton candy for breakfast." Adam huffed, livid.
"Mate, calm down. Let the kid live a little." Kenji rolled his eyes.
"I'm not putting up with this today, he's your responsibility today Warner." Adam stood up, ruffled James' hair then left.
"What..?" Aaron stood there shocked.
"Addie has been moody today." James said, basically sat bouncing in his seat.
"I can see that." Aaron said, frowning at the very clear and obvious fact. It was obvious he was angry before he even spoke, let alone when he opened his mouth.
I groan, "I'll speak to him". I say and walk off to find the very pissed off Adam. Leaving my coat on my seat so no one will take it, the seat - not the coat.

I found Adam in the training room, the one that was his, and everyone else from Omega Points' bedroom. He is sad on the floor by the locker room, tucked into a ball.
"Hey." I say, trying to sound calm. "What's got you all rowed up?"
He refuses to face me. "Go away." He growled. "If I was going to speak to anyone it most certainly wouldn't be you."
I sit down next to him, leaving a fair distance between us, because, at the end of the day, he is my ex. "I just want to make sure you're okay."

He laughed, a low harsh growl. A roar, even.

"You think that you are some sort of miracle, a goddess to the people of this world - but you're not." He looks up at me with fire-like eyes. "You are just as useless as you were in that shitty asylum, to be honest, I regret taking you out of that place, that's where you belong, locked up and taken away from humanity." He stands up, walks to the locks and smashes his fists against them repeatedly. "You think that everyone sees you as this heroine, a strong, brave woman - but you're wrong. All you ever have been, and ever will be, is a worthless, murdering, monstrous coward. You don't deserve to be free, not even to see the light of day. If it was up to me I'd have let you die in that battle. Die knowing that you've failed everyone." He stands in front of me, to close for my own liking.

I try to step back but he grips me, hands clenching on my shoulders. I am trapped, pinned against the wall. I can't get out of his grasp. Shit.

"What are you doing?" I shakily ask.
He laughs, mocks me. "You embarrassed me in front of everyone, made me feel like shit. You left me for that asshole. The asshole you knew was my brother. Yes maybe I was an bitch, I said things that I shouldn't have, but me, I am so much more than you have or ever will deserve."
Then his hand connects with my face a few times with such force I fall to the floor. Then, after he walk off.

I stagger against the wall to stand. Fucking hell that man has a mean slap.
I walk over to the mirror in the changing room. My cheeks are as red as roses and my nose is bleeding with a strong flow. My left eye looks as though it will be all bruised tomorrow.
"Shit" I cuss.

Before I head back to everyone I wipe my nose and then my teary eyes. I need to go to the food hall, if i don't they'll all worry. I don't want that.

"Did you find him?" James asks me as soon as I enter the room. I sit down and nod, forcing back tears. "Yep."
"Is he okay?" The previously hyper boy seems to have calmed down immensely. "Where is he?"
"He's..." I pause. What am I meant to say? "I'm sure he'll calm down soon."
"You alright J?"Kenji asked me.
I nod, make a small smile form on my lips. "Yes."
"You're acting weird." Kenji says, taking a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. Charming.
"I'm fine. It's fine." I breathe.
"Love," a worried voice said from beside me. Aaron.
"Yeah?"
He picked up a napkin, held it to my nose. Shit, is my nose bleeding again. "What happened?"
"Nothing, don't worry." I took the tissue from him and held it on my nose. "I just get them when I'm stressed."
"You're a shit liar, you know." Kenji said.
"Ugh," I groaned. "I don't want to discuss this right now. Not in front of James."
I feel the man next to me bolt upward, his emerald green eyes now deeper with rage. "Kent. He did something to you, didn't he." Aaron said.
"Please Aaron, let's just leave it." I pleaded, of course he refuses to let him get away with this though.
"What did he do?" His voice is stern. "Tell me what he did, love."
"I said not now, not in front of James." I say, showing almost as much anger as Aaron. I don't want James to have to hear what his brother has done. That's wont be nice for him. I won't make him suffer like that.

Aaron sighed. "Okay." He pulled me against his chest, his grip on me firm. "I can't stand seeing you hurt." He says into my ear. "I know, that's why I love you." I whisper back.
————
Word count: 1362