2

The mutton that night was not very tasty. It had a strong smell of mutton after it cooled down, and the meat was very hard.

Ruan Mian only ate one bunch, and Fang Ru Qing took the rest and threw it away.

"Don't eat it if it's cold."

Fang Ru Qing went to the kitchen and brought her a bowl of mung bean soup, "Take a shower after drinking and go to bed early."

"knew."

Ruan Mian drank a few sips and went back to the room to get her pajamas.

When she came out of the shower, she met Zhao Shu Tang who was going downstairs to the toilet.

The hand she was wiping her hair paused for a moment.

In the few seconds she hesitated to say hello, Zhao Shu Tang walked past without looking away and closed the bathroom door loudly.

Ruan Mian stepped forward, puffed out her cheeks, took out a breath, pulled off the towel, held it in her hand, and softened her footsteps upstairs.

take it easy.

she thinks.

The next day, Ruan Mian thought she had to make up classes, so she got up before seven o'clock.

When she went downstairs to wash up, Fang Ru Qing, who was preparing breakfast in the kitchen, poked her head out and asked, "Why are you up so early?"

"I remembered the wrong time."

Ruan Mian packed up and walked to the kitchen, "Want to help?"

"Then help me take out the dishes and have breakfast later."

"OK."

Ruan Mian rolled up her sleeves, took out the clean bowls and chopsticks, and arranged them one by one according to the seats.

The morning sunlight fell on the corner of the table.

After a while, Zhao Ying Wei and Duan Ying came back from outside.

The two children of the Zhao family hadn't gotten up yet.

Zhao Shu Wei wanted to shout, but Duan Ying stopped him, "School is about to start. It's rare to have this time now, so let them sleep more."

Zhao Ying Wei thought so. When he sat down, he looked at Ruan Mian and said, "Mian Mian has finished her extra classes now. You can sleep more in the morning."

Before Ruan Mian could say anything, Fang Ru Qing came out of the kitchen and answered, "She got up so early today because she remembered the wrong time. She would have never gotten up before noon."

Zhao Ying Wei laughed, "Nowadays, students are under a lot of pressure and hard work. It would be great if I could sleep more during the holidays."

Breakfast got off to a seemingly harmonious start.

At the dinner table, Duan Ying also said a few words to Ruan Mian, and they looked cordial.

After eating quickly, Fang Ru Qing and Zhao Ying Wei had to go to work.

Ruan Mian had nothing to do, so they went out together to find their way again.

When passing by Li's Supermarket, goods were being unloaded at the entrance of the store.

Ruan Mian only saw the middle-aged boss from last night giving instructions, but did not see Li Zhi and the boy Chen Yi.

When they reached the alley, Zhao Ying Wei's car parked on the side of the road. Fang Ru Qing gave Ruan Mian two red bills, "If you don't want to stay at home at noon, go out to play with friends and come back for dinner in the evening."