61

Chen Yi didn't take action against Zhou Yuan.

Strictly speaking, he didn't want to take action at all.

What he said to Zhou Yuan was because he saw through Zhou Yuan's cowardice and cowardice and defeated his inner feelings with words. Dark side.

He may love Lin Jia Hui, but before falling in love with Lin Jia Hui, he still loved himself more. He felt guilty for Lin Jia Hui leaving without saying goodbye, but this guilt was not enough to support him to give up everything in front of him for Lin Jia Hui.

His self-righteous affection can only deceive himself. If he really wants to save Lin Jia Hui, he and Lin Jia Hui have so many friends in common, her parents, and even her hometown. Which one can't be a clue for him to look for? Why bother? Trying to stick to this small world.

However, Chen Yi still did something not very peaceful. He used his connections to ask his friends to check Zhou Yuan's information, and like a bully told him bit by bit what he knew, and then threatened Zhou Yuan not to come here again. Otherwise, don’t even think about surviving in city B.

He doesn't know if this sentence had any effect.

Zhou Yuan didn't say a word at that time and entered the elevator with a pale face.

At this moment, Chen Yi stood at the door of the bathroom.

Thinking of Zhou Yuan's appearance before leaving, he felt even more funny.

This man was really easy to deceive.

If he is not allowed to hang out in city B, he can actually believe such nonsense.

He laughed mockingly, and Ruan Mian looked at him, "Why are you laughing?"

Chen Yi still had that righteous and awe-inspiring look, his brows slowly relaxed, and his smile changed from mocking to gentle, "It's nothing."

Ruan Mian curled her lips imperceptibly, "Your bed has been made for you. I have a flight tomorrow morning and I'm going to bed."

"Okay, I'll take you to the airport then."

Chen Yi will go back to his grandparents' house tomorrow and will return to Pingcheng one day later.

"Good night then?"

"Um."

He rubbed her head and said, "Good night."

Ruan Mian pulled her slippers back to the room.

When she turned off the lights and lay on the bed, she could still hear Chen Yi's movements outside.

It was neither light nor heavy, but it didn't feel noisy. Instead, it felt warm.

It was as if the two people were not living together, but actually had a home, the home she had longed for and fantasized about countless times.

Along with Chen Yi's slight and sometimes heavy movements, Ruan Mian gradually became sleepy.

Half asleep and half awake, she vaguely heard the sound of the door being pushed open.

Before she fully woke up, the empty space next to her was pressed down by a sudden weight.

The man's body was wet from the shower, and the water droplets on his body dripped onto the side of her neck.

The coolness made Ruan Mian wake up completely.

She raised her eyes and saw Chen Yi's face close at hand.

Her voice was sleepy, with a hint of smile at the end, "Did you go to the wrong room?"