50

Ruan Mian cried again.

This time, Chen Yi coaxed her for a long time, and it was past midnight when he let her go and sent her back.

It was so late that the elders on both sides called them.

The two people stood in front of the unit building, each answering the phone.

Under the street lamp, the two shadows reflected on the ground were holding hands.

"outside."

"Um."

"I'll be back later."

After Chen Yi said this, he glanced at Ruan Mian, looking at her red eyes, moist and bright eyes, small and delicate nose bridge, and opening and closing lips.

She was clearly right in front of him, but he still tried to piece together a picture of her as a teenager in his mind.

As for her secret love, Li Zhi didn't make it too clear that night, and even limited the time to the fact that she had liked him before.

He had no way of knowing the exact time.

When he was in high school, Chen Yi had a youthful spirit, relied on his good looks and enviable family background, and stood out among the peers in the entire peer group. He even topped the list of the top eight figures in the years to come. position.

It is almost an existence that has never been seen before or since.

But at that age, Chen Yi also had a sobriety that was beyond his peers. His family background and growing environment made him always firm and clear in his choices in life. He would work hard for whatever he wanted, so that even when others were still there.  While struggling on the single-plank bridge of the college entrance examination, he had already embarked on his own broad road.

Also based on this, in pursuing the path of life, he ignored many things that to Chen Yi at that age were just external possessions.

For example, Ruan Mian's love and the way she looks at him every time.

After graduation, Chen Yi rarely returned to China due to schoolwork, and his contact with Ruan Mian only ended when he took graduation photos.

The reunion in the disaster area was more like an unplanned event for him.

In Ruan Mian's unusual changes, he followed the clues and noticed some of the details of the relationship between the two when they were young.

In nine years, the difference between her and her high school days was not only in personality, but also in subtle external changes.

She is taller and thinner than she was then, and her brows seem to have opened up. She has lost her childishness and become more dignified and generous.

It was undeniable that Chen Yi was surprised, but the premise of being surprised was that she was Ruan Mian, the one who stood in front of Yu Zhou when the aftershock occurred, not anyone else.

The subsequent heartbeat was more unexpected than the reunion, but it seemed to be reasonable. He couldn't figure out where it started. He only knew that when he came to his senses, she had already moved into his heart.

There was an accident during that rescue, and he thought of her without warning between life and death.

In the end, he was glad that everything was still at the starting point.

That way, even if something happened to him, she would only be sad for a moment.

But later on, the more he got along with her, the more he felt that he couldn't let go. Chen Yi selfishly pulled her into his life, but he didn't expect that she had put him in her heart a long time ago.