14

On Saturday, the first snow fell in Pingcheng.

When Ruan Mian got up in the morning, it was already completely white outside. Small snowdrifts that had been shoveled could be seen everywhere along the corners of the ditches in the alleys. The intertwined antennas in the distance were also covered with a layer of white, and birds were flying on them. Staying, the overwhelmed antenna staggered and fell, and snowflakes fell.

There is no heating in the south, so it's okay not to open the windows in the house. Once the windows are opened, the biting cold wind blows. Ruan Mian closes the windows tightly, puts on his coat and goes downstairs.

Fang Ru Qing and Zhao Ying Wei rarely had a weekend off. They were busy working in the kitchen early in the morning.

When they saw Ruan Mian getting up, Fang Ru Qing raised her head and looked outside, "Why don't you sleep a little more this weekend?"

"can not fall asleep."

The wind was blowing in the living room, and Ruan Mian was chilled by the wind.

She lowered her head and coughed lightly, "I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth first."

"Go ahead and wear thicker clothes."

"knew."

Ruan Mian pulled on her slippers and walked to the bathroom. At the door, she met Zhao Shu Yang who had just come out of the bathroom.

Apart from calling Ruan Mian sister for the first time when they met, the little boy never called her sister a second time, but he usually liked to stick to Ruan Mian.

At this moment, he pulled the hem of Ruan Mian's down jacket and blinked twice with his big eyes, "Do you want to have a snowball fight?"

Instead of asking her if she wanted to play, he clearly wanted to play but didn't dare to go out alone.

Ruan Mian's throat felt itchy and she was afraid of infecting him. She put her fist to her lips, tilted her head and coughed twice before saying with a smile, "It's time to have breakfast later. Can we go there after eating?"

"OK."

He released his hand and said, "Pull the hook."

Ruan Mian laughed dumbly, stretched out her little finger and hooked it with his to stamp it.

After breakfast, Ruan Mian went back to the room, changed her clothes, took her hat and scarf, and took Zhao Shu Yang to play in the snow on the flat ground outside.

The snow near the door of the house had not been shoveled yet.

Ruan Mian played with Zhao Shu Yang for a while, and her ten fingers were red from the cold. Finally, she couldn't bear to stand aside and watch him push the snowball by himself.

Zhao Shu Yang was small but very strong, and he pushed two round snowballs out in a few clicks.

Ruan Mian rubbed her hands and walked over to help him stack the two snowballs together.

Just as they were getting into playing, someone next to us shouted, "Ruan Mian."

Ruan Mian turned around when she heard the sound and saw Li Zhi walking towards here.

She clapped her hands and stood up, "Don't your seniors in your school not have to make up classes on weekends?"

"It's too cold."

Having said that, he seemed not to be afraid of the cold. There was only a thin T-shirt in his open down jacket, "What are you doing?"

"Make a snowman."