45

On the day of the wedding, everyone except the bride and groom were in a hurry.

The whole scene was lively and festive.

Ruan Mian learned from Meng Xing Lan that Liang Yi Ran's final groomsmen group included Chen Yi and Shen Yu, as well as Jiang Rang, who had returned to China temporarily.

"He just arrived last night."

Meng Xing Lan sat there while the makeup artist arranged her hair, "Fortunately, I left him a groomsman suit before."

After that, she said with emotion, "The six of us finally got together this time. It's really not easy."

Ruan Mian smiled, "Yes."

Later, when it was almost time, Liang Yi Ran brought people over to pick up the bride.

Everyone seemed to have agreed that they would not embarrass him and the best man much.

They only had to worry a little more about finding wedding shoes.

With everyone laughing and coaxing,
Ruan Mian turned around and saw Chen Yi standing not far away. He was wearing a rare suit and leather shoes today. His eyebrows were straight, and there was a bit of a smile in his expression. He looked calm and serious.

He probably noticed something and turned his head to look over.

Ruan Mian withdrew her gaze in time, and in a blink of an eye she saw Jiang Rang standing aside.

He and Chen Yi were dressed the same way, and a few years had smoothed the edges of the wanton and unrestrained young man back then, turning him into the gentle and calm person he is now.

Ruan Mian thought of many things in the past, lowered her eyes and sighed.

After a while, Shen Yu found the wedding shoes in the mezzanine of the ceiling.

The groom hugged the beauty and the group walked out.

The wedding banquet was scheduled at Linchuan Pavilion.

According to customs, he had to go to the groom's house to serve tea to his parents-in-law before going over.

Liang Yi Ran walked in front with Meng Xing Lan in his arms, followed by the best man, bridesmaid, relatives and friends.

Ruan Mian and Fu Guang Si were walking in the crowd, and were caught off guard by Shen Yu, who patted their shoulders and said, "Ruan Mian, when we get downstairs later, you and the squad leader can take our car."

She turned around and said yes.

At that moment, Chen Yi and Jiang Rang came out of the room.

Seeing this, the two men stopped talking and looked up.

Their eyes inevitably collided, and no one said anything for a while.

Fu Guang Si, who didn't know why, was the first to break the silence and asked about their current situation.

The atmosphere instantly returned to the harmony and harmony when old friends met.

When the elevator came up, Shen Yu urged them to go in.

Later, Ruan Mian did not speak to Jiang Rang until the wedding banquet.

It was not until the wedding officially started that she was squeezed next to Jiang Rang by people who came up to grab the bouquet.

There were noisy sounds all around, and the two stood in silence for a while.

Jiang Rang looked down at the balloon at his feet and said softly: "How have you been in the past few years?"