15-2

Ruan Mian, who had overheard the gossip, stood there in a daze.

Fu Guang Si touched her arm before she came to her senses.

After thinking about it, she walked over to look for clues with her.

The first two rooms passed without incident, but when they arrived at the third room, as soon as they opened the door, a prop ghost rushed out from the corner.

The scene was chaotic.

In the darkness, Ruan Mian was bumped into by Lin Chuan who was shouting and running around. He couldn't hold her steady with his hand. When she was about to fall to the ground, a hand stretched out from the side and grabbed her collar and pulled her away. stand up.

This posture is really not very beautiful.

The boy's hand was so strong that Ruan Mian was strangled and she almost couldn't breathe.

As soon as he let go, she lowered her head and started coughing.

Chen Yi took two steps to the side in the dark and kicked away the stool behind her, "Are you okay?"

"without."

Ruan Mian regained her breath, held her collar in her hand, and whispered, "Thank you just now."

"You're welcome."

To be honest, Chen Yi was not frightened by the ghost in this room, but he was really frightened by the scene just now.

A minute ago, he was walking this way, and Lin Chuan ran past him.

When he turned his head, he saw the girl falling backwards, looking down, and there was a stool placed by the wall.

If he hadn't caught someone just now, the consequences would have been disastrous.

When he thought of this, Chen Yi raised his foot and kicked the stool to the side.

Unexpectedly, with such a casual kick, the already somewhat damaged stool fell apart.

There was a crackling sound.

Ruan Mian, who had already moved forward, turned back, "...What's wrong?"

Chen Yi looked as usual, put his hands in his coat pockets, and walked forward by himself, his tone as calm as ever, "It's okay, let's go."

That day's haunted house tour didn't end until the evening.

Several people had dinner in the mall and took the bus home in their own groups.

On the return bus, there were only four people, Ruan Mian, Meng Xing Lan, Liang Yi Ran and Chen Yi.

The remaining Jiang Rang and Shen Yu took a different bus than them.

Meng Xing Lan and Liang Yi Ran lived together. They got off the bus two stops earlier than Ruan Mian and Chen Yi, so when they got on the bus, Meng Xing Lan subconsciously sat with Liang Yi Ran.

Ruan Mian and Chen Yi were left sitting behind them.

The night outside the car was as dark as ink, and the streets in the city center were lined with rows of high-rise buildings, the lights sparkling like stars.

Ruan Mian was sitting by the window. She was very reserved. No matter how she placed her hands and feet, she felt weird, as if she shouldn't be sitting here.

Chen Yi, on the other hand, slept with his hat on as soon as he got in the car, his long legs slightly open, his fingers crossed on his abdomen, and he slept without knowing anything.