39

Chen Yi arrived home just before 11:30.

He has a suite in the east of City B. His grandparents bought it for him when he was eighteen years old. Now he only comes back to stay for two days during his usual vacation.

When he got out of the car and got his cell phone, he saw the message from Ruan Mian.

He thought it was something important and was still replying to the message while walking. But he didn't expect that someone else wanted to poach him, and she was here to set up a line.

Chen Yi thought it was funny, but when he thought about it, he thought it was normal.

After all, the relationship between them was just ordinary friends, so it was good that she could ask.

Just as he was about to go back, he received another call from his grandmother.

He chatted with the old man for a while and said that he hung up the phone.

It was almost twelve o'clock at that time. Chen Yi stood in the living room filled with moonlight and typed out those words carefully, which was both a rejection and a hint.

Ruan Mian replied with a polite "Okay".

He wasn't sure whether she understood the implication of the message.

After waiting for a while, he didn't receive any reply, so he put down the phone and went into the bathroom.

It was already the second day after he came out.

In the early morning, the lights in City B were still brightly lit all night long, and the motors of luxury cars were roaring on the road.

Chen Yi closed the balcony door, and the room suddenly became quiet.

The sudden ringing of his cell phone seemed particularly abrupt in the middle of the night.

It's Shen Yu's phone number.

His parents had been staying in City B for the past six months. They called them home today and were caught off guard by a blind date.

In order to save face for his parents, Shen Yu resisted until he returned home at night before breaking out.

They were so noisy that he slammed the door. And out.

It was not convenient to go back to the army at this point.

He thought of Chen Yi and that's why he made the call.

"Leave a door for me and I'll be there in half an hour."

Shen Yu said: "Would you like some wine? Come on, buy me a few cans of beer, preferably some barbecue. I was so angry that I didn't eat much at night. "

"I'm used to you."

Chen Yi smiled and said, "It's the same barbecue stall we used to go to. I'll wait for you there."

"That's okay, no more talking, I'll take a taxi first."

"Um."

After hanging up the phone, Chen Yi went back to his room and put on a black short-sleeved shirt.

He prefers dark clothes, and most of his daily clothes are black.

Coming out of the community, the streets outside were bustling with activity.

There were various shops on both sides of the road.

The barbecue stall was just across the road, a few hundred meters away.

Chen Yi and Shen Yu have been going there often in the past two years in City B.

Occasionally, the team would have dinner here. The boss knew him.