34

Lin Jia Hui passed by and saw Ruan Mian staring at the note in a daze, so she came over and said, "What are you looking at? You are so fascinated."

"Didn't see anything."

Ruan Mian quickly grasped her hand, stuffed the note into her pocket, and walked out with the bottle of spray.

"How mysterious."

Lin Jia Hui muttered something, but didn't care. She took the medical record board and walked towards the inner room.

Ruan Mian came out of the hall.

The sunshine in the late spring at around seven o'clock was not very warm, but the things in her hands seemed to be particularly hot.

In the two years of high school, she didn't have much personal contact with Chen Yi, and there were only a few things related to him, let alone something he took the initiative to give.

The most profound memory in her memory was when she and Chen Yi came out of school after finishing their competition classes in the evening and met a sweet potato seller at the school gate.

He bought some sweet potatoes and gave one to her.

Ruan Mian still remembers the warmth of the sweet potato in her hand, as well as the surprise and excitement when she received the sweet potato.

At that time, she hid her love so deeply that others could hardly detect it.

It was a love that was desperate and without any complaints.

Now that time has passed, both of them have changed. Ruan Mian looked at the things in her hands with some indescribable feelings.

She stood there in a daze, and it wasn't until Meng Fu Ping shouted that she came back to her senses, raised her hand and patted her face, and ran over quickly.

The medical team in the disaster area is divided into two groups, one is from the military region, and the other is doctors from major provincial and municipal hospitals.

The two batches were divided into group abc, which took turns going to the scene with the rescue team. Group b, where Ruan Mian was, went to the scene today.

This is already the eighth day of the rescue.

In fact, everyone knows that under such circumstances, it is almost difficult to find survivors after such a long time.

However, no one present said giving up, and the pace of the rescue was also slowed down invisibly. quick.

By noon, the medical team had recorded five deaths today and found zero survivors.

Ruan Mian watched Meng Fu Ping cover the last person with a white cloth. Even though he was used to seeing life and death, he still felt panicked , turned his head and looked away with red eyes.

On the hillside not far away, Chen Yi and his team members were still constantly searching for possible hope among the ruins.

About one o'clock in the afternoon, an exclamation came from over there: "There is someone here!"

The rest of the rescue team almost ran over, with the medical team following closely behind.

It was a public toilet built at the foot of the mountain.

After the earthquake, a mudslide broke out on the mountain, almost burying the place.

The rescue team found life signals from the gaps between several large rocks and tried to shout a few times. They vaguely heard a response but they wasn't very clear about it. Then they shouted in but there was no response.