46-2

During lunch, the Zhao family had a table full of people, and Fang Ru Qing used Zhao Shu Tang to talk a few words about Ruan Mian's relationship issues.

Zhao Shu Tang smiled: "Auntie, we can't rush this kind of thing."

Ruan Mian nodded in agreement, but Fang Ru Qing refused to compromise this time and was contacting her old friends after lunch.

Zhao Shu Tang's boyfriend was also a native of Pingcheng and went back after lunch.

While Ruan Mian was resting in the room upstairs, Zhao Shu Yang, who was preparing for the high school entrance examination this year, walked in with the test paper.

After solving the problem, Zhao Shu Yang sat at Ruan Mian's desk and said while writing: "Sister, you are really amazing."

She stood by the window blowing the air and smiled when she heard the words.

"Sister, when you were studying in No. 8 Middle School, were you the first in your grade?"

"No."

Ruan Mian said: "But I am the same classmate as the top grader."

"Wow."

Zhao Shu Yang stopped writing, his eyes shining, "Then what is he doing now? Is he doing something cool?"

"He's a soldier now."

Zhao Shu Yang got even more excited and pulled her to ask questions.

Ruan Mian got a headache from the questions and prevaricated: "When there is a chance in the future, I will introduce you to each other. Can you ask it yourself?"

"Is it really possible?"

Ruan Mian paused for a moment, looked up at the Pingjiang Mansion opposite, and whispered: "Probably."

Later, Zhao Shu Tang came back and the three of them played poker for a while.

Ruan Mian was a little sleepy and went back to catch up on her sleep. When she woke up, she found an unread WeChat message on her phone.

CY: I have something to do at the moment, so I will probably take you back later.

The message was sent an hour ago.

Ruan Mian fumbled for a long time and only got a good reply.

After that, he never replied.

Ruan Mian put down the phone and went to the living room downstairs.

Fang Ru Qing and Zhao Ying Wei were preparing dinner in the kitchen, and the three children were watching TV in the living room.

The sun was setting outside the house, a prelude to the evening rush hour.

The road leading to the city center was filled with traffic.

A black Audi was caught in the traffic and could not move.

The driver's window rolled down, revealing a handsome and extraordinary face.

The constant honking around him made people have a headache.

Chen Yi closed the car window again.

This time, he was sent out by his mother Song Jing to pick up his father Chen Shu Yu.

He and his old friends had a small gathering outside today at noon and had finished their meal. They went to the teahouse again and asked the driver to go back first.

It happened to be the evening rush hour. He was stuck in traffic for more than 40 minutes before arriving at the teahouse.

After getting out of the car and getting his cell phone, he saw Ruan Mian's message back.