55

The bed that used to be able to be turned over twice in a row suddenly seemed a bit crowded after there were more people on it. She could touch each other just by moving her arms.

Ruan Mian was still a little sleepy at first, but after accidentally touching Chen Yi's arm countless times, she completely lost her sleepiness.

A few minutes ago…

After she said that, the living room suddenly fell into a subtle silence, and Chen Yi's direct and deep eyes seemed to be filled with warmth.

Ruan Mian's eyes flashed, and she almost bit her tongue in her hurry to explain, "I'm not, I just..."

Before she finished speaking, she was interrupted by Chen Yi, "Okay, you go back to sleep first, I will be with you right away."

Ruan Mian was stunned for several seconds before she pieced together the words in his sentence and read its meaning.

I'll come with you right away?

Um?

Did she mean it?

she! No! yes! ah!

Ruan Mian pursed her lower lip and was unable to say anything to refute for a while.

She could only look at him several times with hesitation.

Chen Yi didn't seem to care what was wrong with what he said.

He lowered his head and bent down to pick up the blanket that fell on the ground.

When he straightened up, he saw that she was still standing there.

He raised his eyebrows slightly and was about to say something.

Ruan Mian suddenly came to her senses and walked quickly back to the room.

He smiled and put down the blanket in his hand and walked in.

At this moment, neither of them seemed sleepy.

Chen Yi slept in a good posture and stayed in that position after lying down.

On the contrary, the person sleeping next to him was tossing and turning, and with a few movements, most of the quilt on his side was pulled away, without even realizing it.

Before the quilt was about to be completely pulled away, Chen Yi suddenly reached out and pulled her into his arms.

He put his chin on her head and whispered, "Can't you sleep?"

Ruan Mian never expected that he would make such an action.

She froze there for a moment and was speechless. She could feel his body temperature from top to bottom, and her ears began to feel hot.

Chen Yi couldn't wait for an answer for a long time, so he raised his hand and pinched her face, "Why don't you speak?"

"No."

Ruan Mian was thankful that she was leaning back in his arms, her face buried on the pillow, and she said in a low voice, "I feel like bed."

Chen Yi put down his arm, took hold of her wrist, and rubbed his fingertips there.

Although she was thin and small, she was soft and soft no matter where he pinched it.

It felt so good that he couldn't put it down.

There was no light in the room, and other movements seemed somewhat clear, such as the ups and downs of breathing, the friction of clothing, and even each other's heartbeats.

The two of them used the same shower gel, and the scent surrounding them was the same.

Chen Yi pinched her wrist every now and then, pinching her fingers down from time to time.