15

Ruan Mian returned home in a daze. Duan Ying and Zhao Shu Yang were sitting in the living room warming themselves by the fire. Cartoons were playing on the TV.

When Zhao Shu Yang saw her coming back, he got up from the sofa, trotted up to her, and said softly, "Are you on vacation?"

"Well, it's vacation."

Ruan Mian took out a few White Rabbit toffees from her pocket and handed them over, "Would you like to eat them?"

Zhao Shu Yang took two pills, and Ruan Mian bent down and put the rest into her pocket, then straightened up and touched her head, "Let's go watch TV."

He grabbed Ruan Mian's schoolbag strap and didn't let go, eating candy in his mouth, his cheeks bulging.

Duan Ying turned around and looked over, his expression indescribable indifference, "Yang Yang, come here."

"don't want."

As soon as he spoke, the candy in his mouth couldn't be contained, and saliva flowed down the corner of his mouth.

Ruan Mian wiped him with paper, raised her head towards the sofa and said, "Grandma, I'll take Shu Yang up to play for a while. "

Duan Ying glanced at her and nodded, "Go ahead."

Only then did Zhao Shu Yang let go of his hand that was still holding on to the strap of her schoolbag, turned around and held on to the stair railing next to him, climbing up the step by step.

Ruan Mian let out a breath and followed in small steps.

There are five or six Lego toys piled up in Ruan Mian's room. Some of them were bought by Zhao Ying Wei when she first moved here. The rest were brought over from Nanhu Homes and were all bought by Ruan Ming Ke before.

Zhao Shu Yang skipped into the house.

Ruan Mian dismantled a new Lego for him and placed it on the carpet.

She knelt down and said, "Is it okay to play with this?"

He nodded, took off his shoes and sat directly on the carpet.

Ruan Mian poured the parts onto the blanket, pulled a floor mat from the side and sat down, absentmindedly playing Lego with Zhao Shu Yang for a while.

She turned to look at the heavy snow outside the window, and couldn't help but wonder where Chen Yi was now, what he was doing, and whether he was still with Sheng Huan.

With such heavy snow, would he send her home?

The answer is unknown.

She felt uncomfortable thinking about it and let out a long sigh. She picked up the mobile phone next to her and found Chen Yi's name on QQ. She clicked on it and didn't know what to post, so she flipped through the chat history of the two people.

In addition, Chen Yi's QQ was more than a month ago. Not long ago, Chen Yi said that he would teach her writing and gave her a book list.

Ruan Mian went to buy books that weekend.

When she came back, she saw a new friend application on QQ.

She clicked on it and saw that the word "Chen Yi" was written in the verification application.

She was stunned for a moment, exited and clicked in again.

When she realized that she had read it correctly, she immediately clicked through.

Chen Yi's avatar is the photo of an orange cat taken in his QQ space, and his online name is also very simple, with only one character "陈".

It has been so long since school started, and even when Ruan Mian and Chen Yi were roommates, they never thought of adding him as QQ friends.