42

The lights and shadows flickered in the dim living room, and the terrifying background music made the people sitting on the sofa tense up.

The screams were held in their throats, and they were only a second away from breaking out.

The sliding door of the balcony was not closed tightly, and the wind rolled the curtain, letting in a little light, which flickered on and off, making the atmosphere even more strange.

Meng Xing Lan was timid.

When they were in high school, they went to a haunted house.

It was nothing, but she screamed louder than anyone else.

After so many years, nothing has changed.

When watching a horror movie, she almost hides in Ruan Mian's arms, holds her arms, and when she sees something scary, she hides her head in her arms and subconsciously move towards her. Push over here.

Chen Yi sat on the other side of Ruan Mian.

The sofa space was already small.

Every time Meng Xing Lan turned over, she was pushed to the side. Her arm squeezed his arm, separated by a thin layer of clothing. She can even feel the temperature of the other person's body.

His breath was filled with the light breath of a man, fresh and clean.

Ruan Mian calmly moved to the right, and just as she opened a little distance, Meng Xing Lan squeezed over again with a loud noise, and she was caught off guard and fell into Chen Yi's arms.

Her head touched his chin, neither lightly nor hard.

From such a close distance, Ruan Mian could even hear the man's inaudible hum, as if overflowing from the depths of his throat.

Mixed with a bit of ambiguity.

Her breath suffocated, and the string in her head seemed to be stretched to the extreme, and then broke again with a clanking sound, and her whole body was filled with heat from the inside out.

Under the dim light, the slight movement of the clothing material rubbing seemed to be magnified countless times.

Ruan Mian forced herself to sit up calmly, straightening her back like a tumbler.

However, out of sight of her, Chen Yi leaned on his elbows and tilted his head to look at her for a long time.

As the light and shadow flickered, he lowered his head and smiled.

After a while, Liang Yi Ran probably noticed that Meng Xing Lan was sitting farther and farther away from him, so he reached out and grabbed her arm to pull her back, and whispered: "Sit tight."

After saying that, he put his arm around her shoulders and held her in his arms.

Meng Xinglan was unable to move and kept some distance from Ruan Mian.

The movie gradually entered its climax.

While others were watching with interest, Ruan Mian felt a little drowsy and lowered her head and yawned several times.

At the beginning, she could rely on her reason to hold on and sit there properly, but the more she watched the end, the less energetic she became. She slowly sank into the sofa, her head hitting the low pillow behind her, and her eyelids drooped.

It seems like sleeping but not sleeping.

Soon, more sleepiness came up.

Ruan Mian's eyelids struggled twice, but in the end she couldn't bear it and fell asleep.