54-2

Shen Yu took out the cake he ordered early in the morning from the refrigerator and lit the candles.

The five of them sat around the sofa, and the candlelight flickered in the room.

Liang Yi Ran handed the crown presented in the cake to Chen Yi, "Come on, birthday boy, make a wish."

Chen Yi took the crown and put it on Ruan Mian's head instead of putting it on his own head.

"No, let's just cut the cake."

"Why not? A birthday once a year. "

Shen Yu smiled: "Maybe your wish will come true this year."

Chen Yi glanced at Ruan Mian, suppressed the smile in his eyes, and insisted, "Let's finish it early and rest. There are pregnant women and wounded people here."

"Definitely."

Shen Yu handed him the knife, "Then you cut it."

"OK."

Several people finished dinner at eight or nine o'clock.

They were not very hungry at this time.

They took two bites of the cake and the five of them took a group photo together.

After taking the photo, Chen Yi asked Shen Yu to take a group photo of him and Ruan Mian alone.

After taking these pictures, Meng Xing Lan, who was pregnant, was ready to go back to her room to rest.

She was only in the early stages of pregnancy and had severe morning sickness, and would occasionally wake up at night.

In order to facilitate her care, Liang Yi Ran slept in the same room with her.

There was one guest bedroom left, which belonged to Shen Yu. He always stayed in that room every time he came here before.

Everyone looked for rooms according to their needs.

In the end, there was only a study room without a bed and the master bedroom where Chen Yi slept.

Everyone who had a house had gone back to their house.

Ruan Mian, who didn't have a house, was sitting in the living room with the landlord Chen Yi.

Ruan Mian hadn't realized anything yet, sitting there looking at photos.

Occasionally, she looked up and saw Chen Yi looking at her circle of friends.

It happened to be the one she sent birthday wishes to He Ze Chuan.

Ruan Mian seemed to have realized something, so she picked a photo of the five of them and posted it on WeChat Moments.

Without a signature, she only wrote the words "Happy Birthday" and a crown emoticon.

Her relationship with Chen Yi has not been fully disclosed to her parents, and coupled with Fang Ru Qing's current attitude, Ruan Mian hasn't figured out how to confess to her for a while.

Chen Yi quickly saw her latest news, raised his hand and liked it, put away his phone and looked up at her, "Where will you sleep tonight?"

Ruan Mian didn't react, "What?"

A few seconds later, she turned her head and glanced at the two guest bedrooms behind her with closed doors, and said, "Actually, I can sleep in the study."

Chen Yi squeezed her fingers and said neither yes nor no.

The two sat in silence for a while.

Chen Yi stood up and put the remaining cake back in the refrigerator.