68

On the day he went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to collect his certificate, winter had already entered Pingcheng. 

Chen Yi drove there early in the morning, took his number and sat in the waiting area of the lobby, looking up at the door from time to time.

The gate faces the busy street, and he can see all the people coming and going.

It was a working day, and it was not a special holiday, so there were not many people in the service hall. 

When Ruan Mian came in, with a dusty look and a slightly stern expression, she looked more like she was looking for trouble than getting a certificate.

The three couples sitting by the door raised their heads and looked at her in unison, their eyes were gossipy and curious, for fear of missing something good.

Ruan Mian didn't pay attention to this. She fixed her eyes in one direction and walked straight towards that direction. 

Before she could get closer, the person sitting there raised his head first.

Not long after Chen Yi proposed last summer, Ruan Mian became very busy at work, especially in the past six months. 

If it hadn't been for obtaining the certificate this time, the two of them would not have time to meet until around the Spring Festival.

Chen Yi stood up, took out several small tickets-like things from his pocket and stuffed them into her hand, "If you don't come, the staff who took the number will think that you was escaped from my marriage."

Ruan Mian suppressed a smile and sorted the five calling tickets, found the one with the earliest time, and said in surprise: "Why did you come so early? The Civil Affairs Bureau will not run away, and I told you last night, I can't come too early today."

"oh."

Chen Yi looked at her and said seriously: "I forgot."

Ruan Mian: "..."

The procedure for obtaining the certificate is not complicated, the materials are all ready-made, and the marriage introduction letter was approved early in the morning. 

Ruan Mian and Chen Yi sat at the counter, watching intently as the staff took two red books and stamped them. 

The subtle movements between the eyebrows and eyes are exactly the same.

With two sounds of "Hang Hang", the staff handed the stamped marriage certificates to the two of them respectively, smiling and blessing: "Okay, I wish you will be together forever and grow old together."

Ruan Mian and Chen Yi reached out to take the marriage certificate at the same time and replied with a smile: "Thank you."

After coming out of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Ruan Mian had to catch a late flight back to City B.

 Chen Yi didn't say anything and drove her to the airport.

Before parting, he still gave the old fatherly advice of "call me when you get there."

Ruan Mian guessed that he might be a little dissatisfied with her hurried behavior, but with the appointment, she had no choice but to go over and coax him with a few words, "Don't be angry?"

Chen Yi let Ruan Mian hold his arm and play coquettishly for a while, then raised his hand and rubbed her head after a while, with an obvious doting tone in his voice, "Okay, I'm not angry, you can go in quickly. Take some rest over there."

"good."

Ruan Mian let go of his hand and gestured to leave, then when Chen Yi wasn't paying attention, she came over and kissed the side of his face.