64

When Ruan Mian came downstairs with Chen Yi after meeting Duan Ying, Zhao Ying Wei happened to arrive home.

He was actually not a stranger to Chen Yi.

When they were still studying, he had fought with Chen Yi several times in Li Zhi's supermarket. They met each other, and then occasionally met several times during the Spring Festival and holidays after graduation.

He hasn't spoken to him, but at least he looks familiar.

Chen Yi did the same to Zhao Ying Wei.

After saying hello, he said to Ruan Mian when he sat down: "I have met your uncle at Li Zhi's place many times before."

Ruan Mian was eating an apple, "Really? Have you talked?"

"No."

Chen Yi turned his face to look at her, "At that time, I might have seemed a little shy of strangers, and I didn't really like talking to strangers."

Ruan Mian fully agreed with this, "I felt the same way when I first met you."

Chen Yi raised his eyebrows and set a trap for her, "Didn't you say before that you couldn't remember the first time you met me?"

Ruan Mian stopped talking.

He bumped her knee with his knee and asked in a low voice, "You really don't remember?"

"Remember, the first time I saw you was not in Class 1 classroom?"

Ruan Mian was still stubborn and refused to admit it, and instead poured so-called dirty water on him, "You were not friendly to your new deskmate at all."

After meeting each other for such a long time, Chen Yi deliberately remembered some things in the past, and of course he also remembered the first encounter mentioned by Ruan Mian.

It was the last day of August.

He reported one day late because he was participating in a competition. He went to the classroom in the morning, put his schoolbag away, and went to Zhou Hai's office.

Later, he and Jiang Rang went to the supermarket to buy water.

On the way back, the morning reading bell rang.

The boys ran all the way, and when they arrived at the classroom, the bell rang for the second time.

Chen Yi sat down amidst the sound of reading. He was sensitive to sight, and the unabashed look at his new deskmate quickly caught his attention.

It's just that this new deskmate seems to be much bolder than the average girl.

Even after he spoke, she still looked at him in a daze.

Chen Yi found it funny, but he still looked lazy and indifferent, and didn't care about it.

More things happened later, and now it was like a movie, with scenes flashing through his mind.

Biology textbooks spread out on the table in morning reading class.

The top student in Jiang Rang's mouth.

Full marks in biology.

The name that occupies two-thirds of the textbook's front page, with flying handwriting and a very different appearance.

It turns out that when a person doesn't care, he will automatically ignore many things.

"I would have thought you were..."

Chen Yi muttered, but soon realized that saying this now was just adding fuel to the fire, and stopped immediately.

Ruan Mian heard vaguely, "Who do you think I am?"