10

Compared with a series of recent events, becoming the same deskmate as Zhao Shu Tang was undoubtedly the most distressing thing for Ruan Mian since she transferred to No. 8 Middle School.

There was only a few ranking differences between her and Zhao Shu Tang in the last monthly exam. 

According to Zhou Hai's previous seating pattern, they should not be seated at the same table.

But unexpectedly, Zhou Hai changed the ranking order this time, and only the top ten and bottom ten were based on the support model.

As for the remaining students, it is another support model that is comprehensively arranged based on the students' conditions in various subjects.

There are fifty-six students in the Science (1) class. Ruan Mian happened to be ranked forty-sixth in the last monthly exam, eleventh from the bottom, and was not in the first mode.

In the last monthly exam, Zhao Shu Tang ranked in the top ten of her grade in both Chinese and English, but her math, like Ruan Mian's Chinese, was on the passing line.

In Zhou Hai's view, Zhao Shu Tang and Ruan Mian were a family in life and complemented each other in study, so it was perfect to sit together.

But what he didn't know was that the two of them looked harmonious on the surface, but privately they were at odds with each other, and the outbreak only lasted a moment.

Zhao Shu Tang didn't know about the seats until she returned from dinner that night. 

At that time, their whole family was sitting in the living room watching TV. Her look of disbelief after reading the news was very similar to Ruan Mian's look before.

Ruan Mian pretended to be out of sight and sat there without moving, planning to wait until she went to school tomorrow before talking to Zhou Hai about the matter.

But when Ruan Mian arrived at school the next day and was about to go find Zhou Hai, Zhao Shu Tang told her: "You don't have to go. I've already talked to Teacher Zhou. It was your mother's suggestion that we be roommates of."

She laughed mockingly: "How interesting."

Fang Ru Qing's purpose is obvious.

If two children of similar age want to become a real family, they must first have the opportunity to get close and interact with each other.

Ruan Mian sighed inwardly: "No matter what opinions you have about me or my mother, she is now Uncle Zhao's legal wife and your elder in a legal sense. There is no need for you to be so arrogant. Your dad and my mom are living together now, and it will be them who will be gone for the rest of their lives in the future, not you, do you understand? "

Zhao Shu Tang rolled her eyes, "It's just that he covets our house. Is it so high-sounding?"

Ruan Mian felt that she could not communicate with her, so she said "You can think whatever you want" and went downstairs to the playground.

Chen Yi has a high jump competition in the morning.

Ruan Mian didn't know how popular he was in No. 8 Middle School until he arrived at the playground. 

In the entire high jump venue, the three inner and outer circles were all filled with girls.

She didn't push in and stood with Meng Xing Lan in the stands not far away. Due to the height, she could just see the small area surrounded by the crowd.

Chen Yi was wearing a black sportswear today. He stood tall and tall, and when he started to jump, he looked like a smooth parabola.

Perfect and precise, he easily won the applause of the whole house.