21

The relationship between Sheng Huan and Chen Yi has become an indelible thorn in Ruan Mian's heart.

Although she learned from Meng Xing Lan the next day that Sheng Huan and Chen Yi were still friends so far, and although everyone felt that Chen Yi might really not like Sheng Huan, Ruan Mian still Still can't control her random thoughts.

Now does not mean the future.

Chen Yi doesn't like Sheng Huan now, but there will always be someone else later, someone else who is better and more suitable for him.

Just like when He Zhi Wu asked the blonde female killer if she liked eating pineapples in the movie "Chungking Express", the female killer replied that people change. If she likes pineapples today, she can like something else tomorrow.

Even if he doesn't like her today, there will be tomorrow, and he may like her new every day, but no matter what he likes, it will have nothing to do with her.

Every time Ruan Mian thought about this, she would always feel a burst of unspeakable sourness and sadness in her heart, so that the summer vacation, which was usually full of nostalgia for her, became particularly difficult.

At the end of July, the school's competition class began to make up for classes. The class time was adjusted from the last semester's self-study every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and half-day on Saturday to every Monday to Friday from 6 pm to 9:30 pm. The classroom was also changed from multimedia to senior high school. Teaching building.

The meeting between Ruan Mian and Chen Yi was inevitable, and she also thought about using alienation instead of not caring, but often all her efforts would be in vain with just a casual glance from him.

The class organized a small weekly exam on Friday. Ruan Mian had a poor appetite during this period.

In addition, the weather was hot and she didn't eat much during the day. Her originally good stomach suddenly suffered from minor problems.

Before the exam, Ruan Mian felt a little uncomfortable. Yu Tian helped her get a cup of hot water. She took a few sips and then tightened the cap of the bottle to cover her stomach.

The warmth pressed against the stomach through a layer of clothes, relieving the sharp pain a bit.

In the middle of summer, the temperature remains high at night. The air conditioner and fan are turned on in the classroom, and the air-conditioning is flowing everywhere.

Ruan Mian only wore a thin short-sleeved shirt and was halfway through the exam. Goosebumps appeared on her exposed arms both from the cold and from the pain.

Teacher Luo, who was invigilating the exam, saw that she had a different look on her face, walked over quickly, and whispered concernedly: "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Ruan Mian didn't want to attract too much attention, so she just said, "Teacher, I'm fine, I just feel a little cold."

"That's it."

Teacher Luo straightened up.

He originally wanted to ask Chen Yi, who was sitting there, to turn off the fan, but he was afraid of disturbing other people's thoughts, so he thought about it and walked over by himself.

The old fan stopped rotating with a slow "squeaking" sound.

Teacher Luo turned off the fan and walked through the aisle between the two rows of seats.

Chen Yi, who stopped to collect his thoughts, looked up and didn't react much.

The small weekly exam was not very formal and only lasted for one and a half hours.