44

It must have been the summer of 2008.

Chen Yi had a free night and went to the small Internet cafe in Pingjiangxi Lane.

Pingcheng is hot and dull in August, and the evening wind also carries a lingering heat.

After playing a few games, he came out of the air-conditioned room filled with the smell of smoke and stood on the steps talking to his friends.

Suddenly, there was a rush of footsteps from a distance.

A group of boys all turned their heads and looked over.

Chen Yi looked away from his phone and saw a girl running over and stopping in front of Li Zhi from a short distance away.

Li Zhi is famous for his good looks in this film.

Girls often ask him for their contact information, but he looks away without paying much attention.

Later, when he and Li Zhi went back to the store to get something, they heard Li Zhi talking to her, and then he showed his kindness to her.

The fragments in his memory were fragmented and hasty, and Chen Yi actually didn't have much of an impression, and that night was nothing more than ordinary for him.

Just like many before, he turned around and forgot about it.

Now thinking about the details that had been ignored at the time, Chen Yi finally understood why Ruan Mian had such a surprised reaction when she saw him in the classroom.

She clearly still remembered him and their meeting that night. It was his indifference that made it take her more than ten years to connect with this memory.

Years later, Chen Yi was sitting on the same noisy street.

He watched Ruan Mian approaching.

The crowds around him seemed to have faded away at this moment.

The running girl in his memory gradually became the same as the figures in front of him. Overlap.

It's like going back in time to the summer eleven years ago.

In the alley where light and darkness intersect, the girl comes towards the light.

At this time, she came towards him.

Ruan Mian walked in a hurry when she went out.

When the elevator went down to the first floor, she always felt that she had not locked the door.

After leaving the unit building, she turned back after walking a few steps.

After waiting for the elevator to go up and downstairs again, she was delayed for a long time.

When she received the news from Chen Yi, she walked out of the unit building for the second time.

When she reached the gate of the community, she received another message from Chen Yi while she was standing there looking for them.

She looked up and quickly found the barbecue stall.

Ruan Mian saw Shen Yu first.

She walked over and got closer before seeing Chen Yi sitting behind him.

He was wearing a simple and clean white shirt, and his eyebrows were as handsome as ever.

The lights of different colors next to him drew several different lines around him. of light and shadow.

The two people were like the male and female protagonists in old movies.

Their eyes met at a certain moment.