63

Zhao Shu Yang's sound was like a thunderclap in the ears of Chen Yi and Ruan Mian.

The two were stunned at that moment.

When they looked up, Fang Ru Qing's figure flashed past the window.

Ruan Mian looked like a child who was caught by her parents when she was in love.

In a panic, she could only push Chen Yi's arm and said, "Quickly go."

Chen Yi was calm and held her hand instead, "Why go away? We are not in puppy love."

Only then did Ruan Mian react, but she still shook off his hand, and then looked at him from top to bottom, "I think it's better for you to leave."

Chen Yi was struck by her obvious look and suddenly realized that he had just received a call from Ruan Mian.

He thought it was something big and ran out in a hurry without even having time to change his clothes.

The pajamas are okay, they are sports style, with a pure white T-shirt on top and a pair of black sweatpants underneath. You can't tell it's pajamas even if you don't tell me.

Just slippers…

He lowered his head and glanced at the cotton slippers on his feet.

A person who used to be able to do anything with ease was now a little at a loss.

"Am I still in time to leave now?"

The result is of course...

Too late.

In two words, Fang Ru Qing had already come downstairs, standing at the door with a gentle and calm expression, "Chen Yi is here, it's so cold outside, come in and sit for a while."

Chen Yi simply broke the can, nodded and said, "Excuse me, Auntie."

After entering the house, Fang Ru Qing asked Ruan Mian to take Chen Yi to the sofa in the living room to sit down first, and asked Chen Yi if he wanted to drink tea or juice.

Chen Yi quickly said politely: "No need to trouble Auntie."

"It's fine."

Fang Ru Qing thought that it was very late and drinking tea would affect his sleep, so she made him a cup of scented tea to help him sleep, and said with a smile: "Just treat here as if you were at home."

Chen Yi was so obedient that he nodded and said, "Okay, thank you, Auntie."

After Fang Ru Qing finished making tea, she went into the kitchen and was busy cutting fruit.

Chen Yi put the glass on the coffee table and turned to look at Ruan Mian, "I'll come over there."

Ruan Mian pretended not to hear the hint in his words, "Okay, you go ahead."

Chen Yi: "..."

He gave up, got up and walked to the kitchen alone.

Not far away, Ruan Mian heard him saying politely: "Auntie, please don't be busy at this late hour. I'll sit down for a while and then leave."

"It's okay. Come out and sit down. I'll be right here after cutting it."

Fang Ru Qing's hands kept moving and soon cut two more oranges.

Chen Yi gets along with his parents like friends. He has little experience in dealing with elders, especially when dealing with his future mother-in-law.

This is the first time.

He had no choice but to look back at his girlfriend.

Ruan Mian received his signal for help, suppressed a smile, stood up and walked over, "Mom, it's so late, you cut so much fruit, we can't finish it."